FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
cuddleygamer

[Hellscream-Aggramar][H]<Putrid Legacy>(7/7 HC)

<Putrid Legacy> is a  guild founded at the start of legion, we quickly cleared HC EN and now have it on farm, we have also cleared normal ToV and are in the process of doing ToV HC Progression. 

We have been slowed by player numbers issues for Mythic progression as we are a new guild, we are looking for skilled DPS and healers to add competition to our roster.  Our raid days are currently Monday/Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM server-time. 

Additionally we are looking for casual/social players to add to our community, who will all be welcome to join us for non-progression raiding anytime they are available. We are a very friendly guild with a relaxed atmosphere, we are always ensuring that our members have positive experiences while raiding with us, and are encouraged not shouted at.

I hope that this message conveys our good nature guild and we would love to hear from anyone interested in joining.

For more information or an invite to the guild, feel free to message me on here or in game. I am the Guild Leader for Putrid Legacy and my characters name is Ahandia.

Thank you for taking the time to read this guild recruitment message and I look forward to hearing from you all in the future.

Thanks,

Ahandia

<Putrid Legacy Guild leader>

Edited by cuddleygamer