FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jack4583

BoS build

Hello guys, i will like to know what you think about BoS, atm i have Seal Of Necrofantasia (Legendary ring). I think that will be a good combo.

Anyone tested ?

15 hours ago, Jack4583 said:

Hello guys, i will like to know what you think about BoS, atm i have Seal Of Necrofantasia (Legendary ring). I think that will be a good combo.

Anyone tested ?

Right now BOS is kind of in a weird place, its wonky to use. Coming up in 7.1.5 though its really looking plausible that we will see a BOS build becoming a thing. So from a pure BOS perspective talent choice on paper would appear to be

Murderous Efficiency

Horn of Winter

Hungering rune weapon

Runic Attenuation 

and of course BOS

Now that is a pure focusing everything into making BOS last as long as possible setup. Now we may see some hybrid builds or just other interesting talent interactions. The problem is there will be several waves of tuning and we won't know until we see the final numbers. So those talents will give you a pure BOS build. Right now im playing around with a hybrid one even now before next patch, just because in real play i'm seeing interesting stuff ie certain talents working better in real play than in sims. 

So, BOS right now isn't visible on any top parses. It's a great pvp talent especially in arenas. Come 7.1.5 its looking like there will be a bos build that's viable, the above listed talents are on paper the best for pure BOS however, others may in time show to be better.