Damien

Reno Combo Warlock Gadgetzan Standard

13 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2016 at 6:01 AM, Guest Tremendous said:

This deck is amazing. Great work. Currently 14-3 winrate. gg

Thanks for sharing. We are glad you like it and have found success. 

15 hours ago, Guest JTB said:

Reno Jackson replacement? :-P 

Reno Jackson is absolutely vital (which is why his name is in the title) and without him, the deck is at a massive disadvantage. I recommend you to play zoo instead.

1 hour ago, TriggerHappy said:

Why do i need Jaraxxus When i have Reno? Any replacement?

Lord Jaraxxus is an amazing card and is the perfect tool when dealing with other control decks.  A 3/8 Weapon and a summon 6/6 hero power can be too strong to deal with.  On top of all that, he is like an extra healing card as your heath becomes 15 so he can end up "Healing" you for a maximum of 14. If you do not have him then the slot is open to what ever tech card you feel you need. Reno decks are pretty flexible with their card list.  

2 hours ago, TriggerHappy said:

Why do i need Jaraxxus When i have Reno? Any replacement?

1 hour ago, KingMe said:

Lord Jaraxxus is an amazing card and is the perfect tool when dealing with other control decks.  A 3/8 Weapon and a summon 6/6 hero power can be too strong to deal with.  On top of all that, he is like an extra healing card as your heath becomes 15 so he can end up "Healing" you for a maximum of 14. If you do not have him then the slot is open to what ever tech card you feel you need. Reno decks are pretty flexible with their card list.  

This ^^

Also except for tech cards, you could try Alexstrasza

2 hours ago, Guest potato said:

Replacement for Brann?

Brann Bronzebeard synergises with a lot of important cards in this deck, so it's recommended to get him. You could try Flame Juggler as an anti-pirate warrior card, Forbidden Ritual as a filler card, Voidwalker as an early-game taunt, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta as an early mid-game taunt.

12 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Brann Bronzebeard synergises with a lot of important cards in this deck, so it's recommended to get him. You could try Flame Juggler as an anti-pirate warrior card, Forbidden Ritual as a filler card, Voidwalker as an early-game taunt, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta as an early mid-game taunt.

Positiv2 = Sen'jin Shieldmasta's promoter. :P 

9 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Well, Sen'jin Shieldmasta is simply a great, but overlooked taunt minion. However, with MSoG out, I think I might start using Second-Rate Bruiser as my taunt of choice. So, that is another replacement option.

Second-Rate Bruiser is a fantastic card for a meta as fast as the one we have right now. 4/5 for a very possible 3 mana is very nice.  Hell, even for 5 mana it's still not that bad. Sorry Sen'jin Shieldmasta, you've been replaced. lol 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor