Damien

Reno Combo Warlock Gadgetzan Standard

13 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2016 at 6:01 AM, Guest Tremendous said:

This deck is amazing. Great work. Currently 14-3 winrate. gg

Thanks for sharing. We are glad you like it and have found success. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Guest JTB said:

Reno Jackson replacement? :-P 

Reno Jackson is absolutely vital (which is why his name is in the title) and without him, the deck is at a massive disadvantage. I recommend you to play zoo instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TriggerHappy said:

Why do i need Jaraxxus When i have Reno? Any replacement?

 

Lord Jaraxxus is an amazing card and is the perfect tool when dealing with other control decks.  A 3/8 Weapon and a summon 6/6 hero power can be too strong to deal with.  On top of all that, he is like an extra healing card as your heath becomes 15 so he can end up "Healing" you for a maximum of 14. If you do not have him then the slot is open to what ever tech card you feel you need. Reno decks are pretty flexible with their card list.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TriggerHappy said:

Why do i need Jaraxxus When i have Reno? Any replacement?

 

 

1 hour ago, KingMe said:

Lord Jaraxxus is an amazing card and is the perfect tool when dealing with other control decks.  A 3/8 Weapon and a summon 6/6 hero power can be too strong to deal with.  On top of all that, he is like an extra healing card as your heath becomes 15 so he can end up "Healing" you for a maximum of 14. If you do not have him then the slot is open to what ever tech card you feel you need. Reno decks are pretty flexible with their card list.  

This ^^

Also except for tech cards, you could try Alexstrasza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest potato said:

Replacement for Brann?

Brann Bronzebeard synergises with a lot of important cards in this deck, so it's recommended to get him. You could try Flame Juggler as an anti-pirate warrior card, Forbidden Ritual as a filler card, Voidwalker as an early-game taunt, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta as an early mid-game taunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Brann Bronzebeard synergises with a lot of important cards in this deck, so it's recommended to get him. You could try Flame Juggler as an anti-pirate warrior card, Forbidden Ritual as a filler card, Voidwalker as an early-game taunt, or Sen'jin Shieldmasta as an early mid-game taunt.

Positiv2 = Sen'jin Shieldmasta's promoter. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Well, Sen'jin Shieldmasta is simply a great, but overlooked taunt minion. However, with MSoG out, I think I might start using Second-Rate Bruiser as my taunt of choice. So, that is another replacement option.

Second-Rate Bruiser is a fantastic card for a meta as fast as the one we have right now. 4/5 for a very possible 3 mana is very nice.  Hell, even for 5 mana it's still not that bad. Sorry Sen'jin Shieldmasta, you've been replaced. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, Rogue, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild