FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Pulls of the Mean Streets

Day 2 of the release of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and I'm curious as to what everyone pulled from their pre-orders / Free pack quests. Anything good? I did my pre-order plus bought 120 more packs. So far I am 9 cards from having the complete set and I'm sitting on 3 Golden Legendaries. How did you do? 

Golden legendaries?

Ha

Ha

Just poured into 120 packs on top of the pre-order. My pre got me Sally. My 120 got me another Sally, Kazakus (who I wanted, badly) and Aya (who I had already just crafted). 

Yeah.

On 12/2/2016 at 10:02 PM, Blainie said:

Golden legendaries?

Ha

Ha

Just poured into 120 packs on top of the pre-order. My pre got me Sally. My 120 got me another Sally, Kazakus (who I wanted, badly) and Aya (who I had already just crafted). 

Yeah.

I'm missing 6 cards from the set now and Sally is one of them. I can craft her but I haven't found use for her yet. 

On a side note, did you receive your card back from your pre-order yet because I have not. 

49 minutes ago, KingMe said:

I'm missing 6 cards from the set now and Sally is one of them. I can craft her but I haven't found use for her yet. 

On a side note, did you receive your card back from your pre-order yet because I have not. 

There is no cardback from the preorder for this set.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyZ said:

There is no cardback from the preorder for this set.

I see that now. I was under the impression that there would be seeing as they showed a new card back when I pre-ordered the set. I guess I should have looked a little deeper into it. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Yeah, no worries. I know it's disappointing. I like that safe on the packs. It wouldn't have taken much for the to make the cardback available for those who prepurchased.

1 minute ago, JohnnyZ said:

Yeah, no worries. I know it's disappointing. I like that safe on the packs. It wouldn't have taken much for the to make the cardback available for those who prepurchased.

I liked it too. I don't see any reason for them to not have added it to the game. I pre-order more for the card backs than I do for the extra packs. 

As for my pull, I feel like it was poor. I opened my packs before they had resolved the issue with pulling more faction cards, so I got the full compensation of 17 and then I bought another 10 or so with Gold. Almost 80 packs and I pulled Ava and Auctionmaster Beardo. Since then I've been playing arena to try to get value for Gold and got Raza this morning. So I am up to 3. Yay. I am also missing heaps of epic cards.

15 packs (none with real money).
2 packs with 1 x epic, 1 x rare, 3 x normal non golden
13 packs with 4 x normal + 1 x rar.

In my whole Hearthstone career I have opend approx. 500 packs and got 13 legendaries.

I did fairly well. I bought 50 packs initially, and got 14 free because of the bug.  Nowhere near a full set though.

Legendaries:

Knuckles

Inkmaster Solia

Shaku

and a golden DonHoChan (my first golden legendary ever)

then with dust i had to get Aya

I didnt buy many packs at all but I did manage to get 1700 gold together before release so I did get some packs on top of the quest rewards.

I immediately got the 1/1 charge pirate legend and it didnt seem good to me at all, untill I tried him in a warrior and although the 1/1 charge doesent seem like much, it can almost guarantee you get a more solid early game than your opponent. suz to mulligan into him tho.

I crafted aya because jade golems.

I am a F2P player and stockpiled gold for more than 1.5 months.  46+6 packs gave me three legendaries > Kazakus, White Eyes and Krul.  On other hand got a lot of awful epics.  Piranha launcher, 2xblubber barons, weasel, burglebot... 

1 hour ago, Strongpoint said:

I am a F2P player and stockpiled gold for more than 1.5 months.  46+6 packs gave me three legendaries > Kazakus, White Eyes and Krul.  On other hand got a lot of awful epics.  Piranha launcher, 2xblubber barons, weasel, burglebot... 

What are you talking about? Weasel is clearly one of the best cards in the game. /s

I feel your pain though. I opened a golden weasel in like my second or third pack, got really excited, then read the card and went..... oh.

Strongpoint, just to get u right: U open 52 packs, u get 3 legendaries AND several epics.
And you are disappointed?
Seriously?
How much luck do you guys have that this can be considered bad luck? I call this lucky as if there is no tomorrow...

IIR

18 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Strongpoint, just to get u right: U open 52 packs, u get 3 legendaries AND several epics.
And you are disappointed?
Seriously?
How much luck do you guys have that this can be considered bad luck? I call this lucky as if there is no tomorrow...

I wanted to say that my luck with legendaries (I got more than a fair share and none of them are terrible) was compensated by the fact that my fair share of epics is mostly dust.  

It's good to see that everyone got some good pulls 

On 12/8/2016 at 3:57 PM, Allegro said:

a golden DonHoChan (my first golden legendary ever)

Congrats. Mal'Ganis was my first Golden Legendary. It's awesome when you pull one but it's even better when you pull one that you can use. I still have all the Golden Legends that I have pulled minus Nozdormu and Foe Reaper 4000, I dusted those two. 

On 12/10/2016 at 3:20 AM, KingMe said:

Mal'Ganis was my first Golden Legendary.

Deathwing here. Think I've got about 15 golden legendaries in my collection now, I just have them to have them. I normally try not to use golden cards :p

17 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Deathwing here. Think I've got about 15 golden legendaries in my collection now, I just have them to have them. I normally try not to use golden cards :p

Why not use them? They are stronger than their non-golden counterpart. If you ever watch any of the pros play, their decks are solid gold, hence why they are as high a rank as they are. 

• Like 1