FORUMS
Damien

N'Zoth Control Shaman Standard

Guest PotatoMaster

Can White Eyes and Cairne be replaced? Thanks, seems decent against the meta.

Guest Toaster

I have everything there except Cairne Bloodhoof? Any good replacements? Corrupted Healbot perhaps?

I only have one Elemental Destruction and don't really want to craft it since it will rotate out in April.
I understand it is a really powerful card  but what is my best option here to replace it with? More healing or an other spell that does damage that has synergie with Hallazeal the Ascended?

3 hours ago, Aexra said:

I only have one Elemental Destruction and don't really want to craft it since it will rotate out in April.
I understand it is a really powerful card  but what is my best option here to replace it with? More healing or an other spell that does damage that has synergie with Hallazeal the Ascended?

It depends on what you are facing. Extra healing is always good, serves the purpose of the deck. You could either try that, or single target removal. Cards i would try are :

2nd Healing Wave, 2nd  Jinyu Waterspeaker, 2nd Thing from BelowStormcrack

Edited by CodeRazor
  • Like 1

Hello. I'm playing this deck and it's awesome great!!! But I don't have Bloodmage Thalnos. Now I'm playing second Jinyu but I'm thinking to switch him for Ragnaros as another great card but it costs 8 mana... or Street Trickster as spell dmg minion with 7hp can survive a lot? Thanks for advise. 

10 minutes ago, Fuky said:

Hello. I'm playing this deck and it's awesome great!!! But I don't have Bloodmage Thalnos. Now I'm playing second Jinyu but I'm thinking to switch him for Ragnaros as another great card but it costs 8 mana... or Street Trickster as spell dmg minion with 7hp can survive a lot? Thanks for advise. 

Hello there.

It really depends on what you need from Bloodmage Thalnos. If you think you need the spell damage for better board clears, adding that 0/7 spell damage minion (whose name i do not currently remember :D) or a Kobold Geomancer seems totally fine.

If you think you need the card draw more, you could either add a Loot Hoarder or even better a Far Sight.

Lastly, if you are fine with not having either of the above (spell dmg/ draw) you could add some more healing, like second Healing Wave, or a second Thing from Below.

• Like 1

Guest Jzlat

Greetings to you all guys. Im playing this deck and i can say that it is a very fun to play build. I would like to ask the creators of this deck for mulligans with control matchups like reno-recks. Sadly with this matchup if you expect the zoth win condition you have already lost due to kazakus polymorph potions so i think that the best way is to push the midgame. Is it better to keep my solid minions in my starting hand ? Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, Guest Jzlat said:

Greetings to you all guys. Im playing this deck and i can say that it is a very fun to play build. I would like to ask the creators of this deck for mulligans with control matchups like reno-recks. Sadly with this matchup if you expect the zoth win condition you have already lost due to kazakus polymorph potions so i think that the best way is to push the midgame. Is it better to keep my solid minions in my starting hand ? Thanks in advance. 

The mulligan sections of many guides are currently being worked on as the meta has changed since many of the decks were posted. The mulligan sections should be updated either this or the following week, so make sure to check back later. Against reno decks, keeping N'Zoth, the Corruptor is alright in some cases even. Generally though, you are looking for mid-game minions during mulligan, especially Barnes. Keeping card draw is fine as well.