FORUMS
Damien

Budget Questing Miracle Rogue Standard

Guest mulligan sector

in the mulligan  sector you say  Mulligan for Swashburglar and Small-Time Buccaneer in almost every matchup but there isn't a Small-Time Buccaneer in the deck list

7 hours ago, Guest mulligan sector said:

in the mulligan  sector you say  Mulligan for Swashburglar and Small-Time Buccaneer in almost every matchup but there isn't a Small-Time Buccaneer in the deck list

Thank you for pointing it out. I have added it onto our to-do list.

Really fun deck! 

edit: I have noticed though that the deck can be spell heavy to a point where if RNG does not favor you, you will lose board control since you don't have any minions to play in the midgame.  2-4 in ranked at the moment, but it is a fun deck.

Edited by FeelinFine

2 hours ago, KingMe said:

Tomb Pillager is necessary to any Miracle Rouge do to the Coin it leaves behind. 

Thanks mate, i just thought that Counterfeit Coin is enough for replace :(

I dont know what deck should i build, i have got 2000 dust, and i suck with basic decks against aggro on rank 19.

5 hours ago, Mikey3424 said:

Thanks mate, i just thought that Counterfeit Coin is enough for replace :(

I dont know what deck should i build, i have got 2000 dust, and i suck with basic decks against aggro on rank 19.

The Counterfiet Coin could replce the effect and you could swap Tomb Pillager for another curve card in it's place until you can make one. While it's not entirely recommended to run this deck without Tomb Pillager, it won't kill the deck if he is the only card missing. 

Guest Vanilla

could red mana worm also be included in this deck? it seems like it could have good synergy.

Red Mana Wyrm is too slow as a 'Miracle' minion, and too easy to remove with a burn spell since it remains at 6 health. The advantage of Questing Adventurer is that he can be played early and grow quickly in both attack and health without having to rely on a Gadgetzan Auctioneer power turn.

This being said, you can try to include one or two and see if it works out. Shiv is probably the best card to swap.

• Like 1

Guest Tay

Is this possible to play this deck without preparation?  Which card could i use to replace it? 

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Guest Tay said:

Is this possible to play this deck without preparation?  Which card could i use to replace it? 

Thank you

Not really, sadly. Preparation is very useful and I'd go as far as calling it a core card. You could replace it with Bloodmage ThalnosPatches the PirateLeeroy JenkinsSmall-Time Buccaneers or Southsea Deckhands, but the win rate will be much lower.

Guest Tay
3 hours ago, positiv2 said:

Not really, sadly. Preparation is very useful and I'd go as far as calling it a core card. You could replace it with Bloodmage ThalnosPatches the PirateLeeroy JenkinsSmall-Time Buccaneers or Southsea Deckhands, but the win rate will be much lower.

Ok thank you very much. I will wait a little bit to have enough dust to craft them then

Guest Dunno
On 12/11/2016 at 10:54 PM, KingMe said:

The Counterfiet Coin could replce the effect and you could swap Tomb Pillager for another curve card in it's place until you can make one. While it's not entirely recommended to run this deck without Tomb Pillager, it won't kill the deck if he is the only card missing. 

Some replacements please?:D

14 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

How about violet teacher? I think it works well in miracle rogue.

Even though you want to be saving your wombo combo for Questing Adventurer and Gadgetzan Auctioneer, it should be a good swap. Once you get Edwin VanCleef, saving combo cards is much more important, so the Violet Teacher will most of the times be simply a 3/5. But then again, Tomb Pillager is really important card with Edwin VanCleef, so there should be no need to look for a swap.

Now that you changed the deck list to make the mention of small time buccaneer correct, the opening comments about shiv are no longer relevant.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zifmia said:

Now that you changed the deck list to make the mention of small time buccaneer correct, the opening comments about shiv are no longer relevant.

Thank you for pointing it out. This issue will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest Aquila

The deck is no longer Standard, Conceal was taken out of rotation.

3 minutes ago, Guest Aquila said:

The deck is no longer Standard, Conceal was taken out of rotation.

It's still standard on EU server, which is why we haven't archived the deck yet.