FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
bangla

Which trinket for MM hunter

Hello everyone,

First of all here is my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Felantril/simple

So I recently got some trinkets and I'm pretty confused about which one I should take, I looked at the comparison on here but it didn't really help, I hope you guys can.

Here are the trinkets I have equipped at the moment :

860 Thrice-Accursed Compass (1,353 Agility, 322 Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery)

880 Tempered egg of Serpentix (1,631 Agility)

And in my bags I have :

850 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (1,233 Agility)

865 Eye of Skovald (986 Critical Strike)

I do not care about the item level at all, I think it's worth saying.

Can you help me figuring out which trinket should I use? 

Thanks !

Simcraft it. We won't really utilize crit all that much so you can probably trash or just bank the skovald trinket. Not sure how often the Serpentix trinket procs but I'd prefer the stormsinger. You should try to get the aran trinket since it's BIS. A WQ statstick is better than a thrice-accursed compass though.

Given the current stat priority for MM is Mastery>Haste>Agility I'd recommend going with:

860 Thrice-Accursed Compass (1,353 Agility, 322 Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery)

850 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (1,233 Agility)

The mastery bonus from Stormsinger is HUGE and it proc's a lot. Like Darkpsycho mentioned, get some Kara runs in and try and get the Aran trinket... the haste proc is sweet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FlynSurv
      Hello,
      I think I’m going to be running explosive shot mostly as MM as most my content in casual dungeons, low keys and maybe some normal raids. I have a couple of questions and wondering if anyone could advise. 

- How does explosive shot work in single target rotation? 

-Sims seem to show it’s not massively behind for me in ST, what could be causing this? From the guides I’ve read careful aim should be a much clearer winner in ST
      -Is there any scenario where chimera shot is viable? I wonder whether for normal and heroic dungeons where mobs die so fast  whether the cleave would be useful 
      Many thanks

(Sorry if these seems really basic questions, just a casual player trying to make the most of my toon going into SL!)
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By repodude
      Hello! 
      I'm pretty good with weak auras and even some lua code but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this weak aura.
      heres the basic function i want:
      Prototype Personal Decimator - only fires a missile when you are at least 10 yards away.
      I want the icon to show when I am <10 yards ( too close) to my target to remind me to back up. Once i am >=10 yards, i want the icon to hide.
      it sounds simple but i cant figure it out
      can anyone help me figure this out please ? :)
    • By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By Adamant
      I recently obtained several high item level trinkets for resto, but since healing isn't supported on simcraft I have no way of telling what to use when.
      I have a 930 Amalgam's Seventh Spine, a 910 The Deceiver's Grand Design, a 905 Sea Star of the Depthmother, and a 910 Bloom of New Growth
      I'm currently using the grand design and sea star, but am wondering if any of the others are better than the star.

I also have a question about ele trinkets, specifically at what number of targets I should swap my 930 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion for my 920 Spectral Thurible? My second ele trinket is a 895 Whispers in the Dark, which as far as I can tell should always be used.