FORUMS
PaasHaaS

List of Standard/Wild decks across all classes

Is there any way to see all Standard or Wild decks on 1 page? I'm looking around for new decks to try out atm and having to go through 10 different pages/classes feels a bit less than optimal.

25 minutes ago, Damien said:

Added it to the TODO list.

As a developer I'm very aware of the actual meaning of this phrase lol, I will be expecting it late 2018 :P

Thanks for thinking about it though, obviously it's just a small nice-to-have, nothing of great importance :)

17 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

As a developer I'm very aware of the actual meaning of this phrase lol, I will be expecting it late 2018 :P

Our list is super fancy though! :D

1 minute ago, PaasHaaS said:

Thanks for the excellent work guys, lookin' good!

See? I told you our to-do-list is important and useful!

• Like 1

Time to give this glorious thread a small bump with just a minor request: a link to the 'all decks' page.

I tried finding this deck overview page but couldn't find a link to it anywhere, until I eventually came back to this topic to click the link @positiv2 posted.

Maybe add it to https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/decks-and-guides-for-constructed-play ?

5 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

Time to give this glorious thread a small bump with just a minor request: a link to the 'all decks' page.

Definitely something we can do - I assume it was probably just an oversight when putting together the page!

7 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

I tried finding this deck overview page but couldn't find a link to it anywhere, until I eventually came back to this topic to click the link @positiv2 posted.

Maybe add it to https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/decks-and-guides-for-constructed-play ?

You can find the link in the "Top 3 Decks" box found at the Hearthstone main page. The link's text is "DISCOVER ALL DECKS" and can be found in the bottom right of the box, as can be seen in the picture. Is it not showing or working for you?
alldecks.JPG

42 minutes ago, PaasHaaS said:

Well that makes sense, thanks!

I just went straight to the 'decks' page at the very bottom of the homepage.

I passed this onto Damien, so it might be added there later. Thanks!