Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
6i11y

Need help with my gear

4 posts in this topic

Hi there, i hope you can answer some questions about my gear choise (great sorry for my bad english Posted Image):

1. Which of t15 stuff i can throw away and replace by other weapon according to my gear?

2. Which of 4 trinkets - Gaze of Twins, Primordius Talisman, Feathe of Ji-Kun or Talisman of Shado-Pan is better to use together?

There is my arnory http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/вечная-песня/Твентифайв/advanced

Thanx a lot for your attention!

Edited by 6i11y

Well, cant get into your armory, so cant check ur class or anything. But i'll give some information.

If u are ret paladin, u should use feather of ji-kun and talisman of shado-pan

If u are Fury warr, u should use Gaze of twins and primordius talisman

If u are dk, i am pretty sure u wanna use feather and talisman, not 100% sure about this one.

Arms warr i got no exp with so cant help you if ur this spec.

About ur first question first of all dont really understand what u mean, and second i cant see ur gear since ur link dosnt work

1 person likes this

Well, cant get into your armory, so cant check ur class or anything. But i'll give some information.

If u are ret paladin, u should use feather of ji-kun and talisman of shado-pan

If u are Fury warr, u should use Gaze of twins and primordius talisman

If u are dk, i am pretty sure u wanna use feather and talisman, not 100% sure about this one.

Arms warr i got no exp with so cant help you if ur this spec.

About ur first question first of all dont really understand what u mean, and second i cant see ur gear since ur link dosnt work

I'm so happy you answer my post^^

Sorry, now i see that the link i posted was incorrect. Now it seemed to work.

About first question - i can`t choose which piece of t15 set is a "weak link" fo Fury Warrior and really need help with that.

Feather and Gaze for Fury warrior.

As far as the off piece for tier goes, whichever one of your offpieces has the highest ilvl is the one you shuold use. Hope this helps,

Rage

1 person likes this