FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Muidar

Looking for people to play with? we are here!

Looking for new friends at your skill level to rank with, or play casually with a fun and mature group? Join my clan!

The Marauders is an international multi-gaming clan devoted to helping every member improve at their game.

All you need is a working headset. Download Teamspeak 3 and join us in chat, or check us out at marauderclan.com

I'd suggest changing your title to include something about recruitment, since it doesn't really represent the post currently.

• Like 1

The Marauder's are an international multi-gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member is at the least, decent, in whatever game they join for. Should that member not be decent, we will live train them to become so. This is a mature, fun, and skilled clan, and we plan on keeping it this way for the duration of our time.
 If you're interested in joining The Marauders, please make sure that you have a TeamSpeak 3 client downloaded as well as a working microphone and headset. Why headset? Because otherwise we can hear feedback and most importantly, your kids yelling in the background.

Our HOTS section is made up of a group of friendly players of varying skill levels. We have silly game nights, teams and tournaments. Hop on our website and set up a profile, message me on here, or add me in-game Muidar#1548.

If you're looking for an adult gaming clan that specifically aims at not only having fun but actually winning games. We're the one-stop shop.

Please apply at http://www.marauderclan.com/

Edited by positiv2
Formatting
  • Like 1

The Marauder's are an international multi-gaming clan devoted to ensuring that every member is at the least, decent, in whatever game they join for. Should that member not be decent, we will live train them to become so. This is a mature, fun, and skilled clan, and we plan on keeping it this way for the duration of our time.
 If you're interested in joining The Marauders, please make sure that you have Discord or TeamSpeak 3 client downloaded as well as a working microphone and headset. Why headset? Because otherwise we can hear feedback and most importantly, your kids yelling in the background.

Our HOTS section is made up of a group of friendly players of varying skill levels. We have silly game nights, teams and tournaments. Hop on our website and set up a profile, message me on here, or add me in-game Gumbo#1488 :)

If you're looking for an adult gaming clan that specifically aims at not only having fun but actually winning games. We're the one-stop shop.

Please apply at http://www.marauderclan.com/

2 hours ago, Muidar said:

Hey I set up a profile! whats the next step?

Next step is checking if you are already in the clan. Well, it seems you are after I merged the threads. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Hey there,

Just a few questions here about you! (I haven't gone to the website yet but I check this site regularly)

I play HoTS casually and I got rank 6, diamond in pre-season, currently platinum in s2. I've played wow for a long time but the set raiding requirements, scheduling and therefore reallife pressure to be online was too much for me. I enjoy HoTS as a game, and in the way the game is very forigiving in terms of time you need to spend to actually be worth a damn.

So my questions (perhaps for other interested readers aswell):

How do you plan game nights? Is it "FFA, come join us if you want"? Or is it more of a "allright we expect you to be there next friday from x to y time"?

What skill-requirements are there? (as in; do you expect a certain rank, mmr etc.)

How many people are actively part of this 'clan'?

In case you're interested, you can find me on hotslogs under the same nickname ;)

Greetings

On 1/31/2017 at 0:43 AM, Skyewalker said:

Hey there,

Just a few questions here about you! (I haven't gone to the website yet but I check this site regularly)

I play HoTS casually and I got rank 6, diamond in pre-season, currently platinum in s2. I've played wow for a long time but the set raiding requirements, scheduling and therefore reallife pressure to be online was too much for me. I enjoy HoTS as a game, and in the way the game is very forigiving in terms of time you need to spend to actually be worth a damn.

So my questions (perhaps for other interested readers aswell):

How do you plan game nights? Is it "FFA, come join us if you want"? Or is it more of a "allright we expect you to be there next friday from x to y time"?

What skill-requirements are there? (as in; do you expect a certain rank, mmr etc.)

How many people are actively part of this 'clan'?

In case you're interested, you can find me on hotslogs under the same nickname ;)

Greetings

Hello there :) Sorry for a bit late respond on this one :/

Regards game night its up to ya if you wanna join em or not. If you have time and your playing when we have a game night we will gladly have you join us :) Its not mandatory.

Regards skills we are casuals we do have some dimaond ranked ppl but skil dosent matter to us at all.

We are here to enjoy the game and have fun all together :)

Have a nice day,

MrCruz

Are you bored of playing alone? Looking for a good company to enjoy the game? You are on the right path my friend. Check us out and enjoy the game with us :)

On 5-2-2017 at 11:58 AM, MrCruz said:

Hello there :) Sorry for a bit late respond on this one :/

Regards game night its up to ya if you wanna join em or not. If you have time and your playing when we have a game night we will gladly have you join us :) Its not mandatory.

Regards skills we are casuals we do have some dimaond ranked ppl but skil dosent matter to us at all.

We are here to enjoy the game and have fun all together :)

Have a nice day,

MrCruz

Thanks for the response! I'm responding late myself now... Where does time go? :o

It sounds like it's a fun platform to play with, and I'll go to the website to fill in the form so that I can also enjoy a bit of casual hots with more people!

greetings, Skyewalker

14 hours ago, Skyewalker said:

Thanks for the response! I'm responding late myself now... Where does time go? :o

It sounds like it's a fun platform to play with, and I'll go to the website to fill in the form so that I can also enjoy a bit of casual hots with more people!

greetings, Skyewalker

Thats awasome news bud :)

Il try to catch you on ts once im back from work :)