FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DeienJane

Blooms of G'Hanir

Uncommon Patron

I have used Icy Veins pages on the Artifact Weapons and Stat Priority to set up my gear and weapons on all my toons. I am so very grateful for your hard work. I just follow it all unquestioningly. But I am afraid I really do have one question. Your info on rotation for Restro Druid suggests refreshing Lifebloom before it expires. Lifebloom has had that priority for quite some time now. But both of your Artifact Progression examples suggest picking Blooms of G'Hanir early on in the progression. If the goal is to refresh it before it expires, should Blooms of G'Hanir have that much priority? I have to admit, I was anxious to get to Tranquil Mind and went straight off of Essence of Nordrassil to get there one expense quicker. Since Blooms is sitting in the middle of everything, it can be taken almost any time. I am wondering if a 50% increase in a heal I am not supposed to let happen if I can help it is more important than Natural Mending and Seeds of the World Tree. I am a big fan of the 200% bump in Regrowth or Rejuvenation from Soul of the Forest so I have gotten into the habit of using Swiftmend on cool down. It seems that would be a better place to spend Artifact Power but you have done MUCH more research on it than I have so I am sure there is an explanation in there I am not grasping. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with understanding this. Thanks.

Nothing to explain here. You're right - with very few AP to spend it's best to skip Blooms of G'Hanir while rushing to Tranquil Mind.

Even later on, I think Natural Mending benefits more to those, who use Prosperity/SotF.

You do get the bloom when you refresh LB, as long as you do it with less than 4.5 seconds on the HoT.

As far as why IV takes it early: since WoD, much more of LB’s healing has been moved to the bloom heal. The ticks only do a bit more per second than rejuvenation, actually (and obviously add an extra mastery stack to the tank, which is important). The bloom has also gotten larger, so a 50% increase represents a noticeable increase in our overall healing, at the cost of a single point. Tranq while moving is also extremely useful, and It’s pretty defensible to rush towards it over Blooms, but I’d definitely stop and pick up Blooms before you work on the third gold trait. Infusion of nature is meh, persistence is only okay, and PoTA is only 2-4 additional rejuvenations most fights.

Also, SoTF has been out of favor for a while (definitely since 7.1, but it was losing steam even before the nerfs/buffs). Cultivation requires 0 additional mana to use effectively and makes mastery a stat you actually want.

• Like 1

I agree with Sighelm. Rush Tranq while moving, it's awesome, (note you can still tranq while being bumped). This is a game changer.

Right after that, take lifebloom, the effect applies when you refresh below 5 sec of remaining hot.