FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cwasm

Quick Fury Warrior Ring/Trinket Question

I just found the Jeweled Signet of MelandrusJeweled Signet of Melandrus (808 Crit, 960 Haste) from Mythic Court of Stars, but it was only iLvl 840. I currently have an iLvl 865 Loop of Vitriolic IntentLoop of Vitriolic Intent (1331 Haste, 610 Mastery) equipped and was wondering which one would be a better item for me as a Fury Warrior, not really being certain how far that 10% auto-attack damage would take me. It sounds really good. 

I've also got a similar situation with my iLvl 875 Nature's CallNature's Call (341 Crit,Haste, and Mastery - 2824 Crit/Haste/Mastery Proc) and my 845 iLvl Chaos TalismanChaos Talisman (915 Haste, 1400 Strength at 20 stacks) I'm uncertain which one would be better as Chaos Talisman is totally dope, but my Nature's Call is pretty high iLvl although unreliable.

This is my first ever post on IcyVeins, sorry if any of the stat stuff is redundant I just wanted to be as clear an concise as possible.

THANKS BOYS

The 1331 haste on the vitriolic intent makes it the clear choice for me. I've found that in building haste I have built my DPS a lot. Nature's call is one of the weaker higher ilvl trinks. Chaos Talisman is where it's at between the two. Just test the DPS yourself on them to make sure. 

I don't know your current gear set up, but imho the Melandrus is really huge. Just put it on and sim it yourself.  (Mine is still better than a 875 with haste/mastery). So my suggestion is, if you are at the cap of 24% haste with it, take the Melandrus.

And the Chaos Talisman is the clear winner.

Edited by Sasko

On 2016-12-12 at 2:16 PM, Sasko said:

I don't know your current gear set up, but imho the Melandrus is really huge. Just put it on and sim it yourself.  (Mine is still better than a 875 with haste/mastery). So my suggestion is, if you are at the cap of 24% haste with it, take the Melandrus.

And the Chaos Talisman is the clear winner.

24% haste cap? What you on about?