FORUMS
Damien

Kun C'Thun OTK Druid Anti-Aggro Standard

This deck is so awesome!!! Finally found something that is properly insain to play :D Only wish I have is where should I include 1 copy of Lunar Visions? The deck draws dead if it doesn't play out correctly, and draw is needed imo. Sure, you have your Drakes and Thalnos, with lunar, but I often find myself using the Wrath for 3 damage, and not 1 + draw.

That being said, it is pretty awesome to push out 6 Legendary in 1 turn :D No one can deal with that :p Just watch out for the double battlecry of Vek'lor combining with C'Thun.

Any ideas for Lunar Visions?

Edited by Sarasin

Guest DsnowMan

I'm also really enjoying this deck. I have one lunar visions and made a hybrid deck between this one and the other C'Thun Kun deck they just posted. I cut one ravel idol. I think I made a couple other changes too, might only have one living roots and am using a mulch instead? I've been shuffling up removal. Tried one doomsayer for a little while too.

Just keep in mind the more chooses you cut the less relevant Fandral is.

On a side note: don't forget Kun can give you armor! I just dropped him against an aggro shaman for armor and got a concede.

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Can we have a lower cost build for kun cthun?

Sadly, to make this deck work, you need Twin Emperor Vek'lorAviana and Kun, which already ramps up the cost to 4.8k, and with the addition of Fandral Staghelm - a really powerful tool in this deck - the cost rises to 6.4k dust. The only legendary card that is not vital is Bloodmage Thalnos who can be replaced by Loot Hoarder (my recommendation) or Kobold Geomancer, depending on what you feel you need more.

Actually, the idea of cutting 1 Living Roots for 1 Lunar Visions might be the obvious choice. As for making the deck cheaper, I guess you can cut Thalnos (where I agree that Loot Hoarder is the obvious choice), and maybe even Twin Emperor Vek'lor for say Ancient of War or another taunter you are comfortable with just to delay the game. If you find your win condition with Aviana and Kun, there is practically no need for Vek'lor, seeing as the game ends right there and then anyway.

I'm gonna try adding Lunar now and see how it changes the deck.

15 minutes ago, Sarasin said:

I'm gonna try adding Lunar now and see how it changes the deck.

IMO Lunar Visions is a great card. I'm running 2 in my Beast Druid and it is working out great. 

16 minutes ago, Sarasin said:

Oh - and btw - What does OTK stand for? :p

OTK = One Turn Kill 

7 minutes ago, Sarasin said:

Thank you :D Testing with Lunar now :)

Lunar Visions is great in Minion heavy decks as you can get added value. In this deck I can see running 1 copy along side the 2 copies of Nourish

Yes, I have exchanged one copy of Raven Idol for one copy of Lunar Visions. Seems to work great so far. Even if one doesn't get the exact cards one wants for the OTK (see - I got it now ;) ), it is easier to play out those minions one need for dealing with your opponent :)

Edited by Sarasin
Wrong card to exchange

33 minutes ago, Sarasin said:

(see - I got it now ;) )

That's what we are here for. Glad I could help. :) 

Hi guys, I'm having lots of fun with this, but how could I make it a bit more anti-aggro against all these Shaman/Pirate Warrior/Pirate and all these face players?

55 minutes ago, Savathar said:

Hi guys, I'm having lots of fun with this, but how could I make it a bit more anti-aggro against all these Shaman/Pirate Warrior/Pirate and all these face players?

Doomsayers for Raven Idols, just like the guide suggests.