FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Orangesliice

[Zul-Jin][H]<Whisky Gamers>(7/7N 4/7H 2/3N ToV) recruiting for heroic progression

<Whisky Gamers> US Zul-Jin Horde is a casual raiding guild looking for all classes to start our heroic progression. We are 7/7n 1/7h EN and 2/3n ToV. Our raid times are Thurs and Friday 9:30-1130 est. We are a very active guild with mythic/mythic+runs going on throughout the week . Minimum requirements are being competent and ilvl 855 Pst orangesliice#1979 or Thoryn#11514 for more details

Edited by positiv2

Hey @Orangesliice,

please, follow the guild recruitment rules - do not bump more than once per 3 days (72 hours), and keep the title in this format: [Realm][A/H] <Guild Name> (Progress) Info. This time I went ahead and updated it for, but if you were to create more threads that do not follow the naming rules (or if you do not follow bumping rule for that matter), the thread will be hidden. If you need to update your information, you can edit your previous posts, or if you have issues doing so, let me know through a PM and I will do it for you.

Thank you for your cooperation and good luck finding people for 5/7,
positiv2