FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jannan

Patch 5.3 Hotfixes: July 19th

Updated for July 26.

Wasn't posted yet so I figured here was a good spot to put it.

July 19

Classes

• Shaman

• Talents

• Ancestral Guidance should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
  • Restoration

• Ancestral Awakening should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
Quests
  • A Scarlet Letter: Lilian Voss is no longer attackable for Alliance players.
  • Celestial Blessings: Fixed an issue where Neltharion's Tears could become unkillable for Hunters that use Feign Death.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
  • Throne of Thunder

• Twin Consorts

• Fixed an issue where Suen was not using her abilities properly if Lu'lin is defeated first.

Battlefield: Barrens

• Alliance players that are hostile with the Steamwheedle Cartel should no longer be immediately attacked by Ratchet Bruisers when teleporting into Ratchet from Shrine of Seven Stars.

July 23

Brawler's Guild

• Fixed a crash in the client affecting some players that occurred when Ahoo’ru used their Divine Circle ability.

July 26

Creatures

• Spirit of Warlord Teng should now properly give credit towards the It Was Worth Every Ritual Stone achievement when defeated.
Isle of Thunder
  • Additional fixes for situations where players using incantations to summon bosses are receiving the error message "You can't do that right now."
Edited by jannan

Thanks! I had quite a busy week-end :P I'll post them together with the next hotfixes ;)

Thanks! I had quite a busy week-end Posted Image I'll post them together with the next hotfixes Posted Image

No problem! Glad to help out.

Edited by jannan