FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Who's Side are you on?

Who's side are you on?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Almost 2 weeks into MSoG and the war is raging on in the streets. My question to everyone is: Who's side are you on?

No fan of warlock but definately enjoying priest and mage atm. so I'd say the kabal for me.

Can't deny the jade section is pretty cool too and I play alot of idol druid and jade/deathrattle rogue. maybe its the jade lotus after all.

Pirate warrior and agrodin are also performing really well. must be the grimy goons then

Hope this helps ...<.-_-*.>....

21 minutes ago, Shine said:

No fan of warlock but definately enjoying priest and mage atm. so I'd say the kabal for me.

Can't deny the jade section is pretty cool too and I play alot of idol druid and jade/deathrattle rogue. maybe its the jade lotus after all.

Pirate warrior and agrodin are also performing really well. must be the grimy goons then

Hope this helps ...<.-_-*.>....

Helps a lot. <Facepalm>

3 minutes ago, Strongpoint said:

Kazakus is the only boss who visited my collection without taking a dust fee, soooo

There is a poll at the top of the thread. You should vote. :)

6 minutes ago, Strongpoint said:

Kazakus is the only boss who visited my collection without taking a dust fee, soooo

1 minute ago, KingMe said:

There is a poll at the top of the thread. You should vote. :)

DONT VOTE, ITS A TRAP! THEY WILL IMPLEMENT TAXES FOR POSTING MORE THAN ONCE IN A DAY!

Edited by CodeRazor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CodeRazor said:

DONT VOTE, ITS A TRAP! THEY WILL IMPLEMENT TAXES FOR POSTING MORE THAN ONCE IN A DAY!

It's not nice to reveal secrets. We've killed people for less..... so Shhhh. :P

2 minutes ago, KingMe said:

It's not nice to reveal secrets. We've killed people for less..... so Shhhh. :P

i was just trying to be  a hearthstone Robin Hood. I guess i failed. Back to hitting my Target Dummy then :(

Edited by CodeRazor
  • Like 1

Just now, CodeRazor said:

i was just trying to be  a hearthstone Robin Hood. I guess i failed. But to hitting my Target Dummy then :(

It understand you were trying to be a Brave Archer but by doing so you could end up invoking our Avenging Wrath.  Now unless you want us to Vaporize you I would suggest you do go hit that Target Dummy and do so quietly. 

• Like 2

Jade Lotus for me. I love playing Rogue and I'm working on improving my Aggro Jade Shaman plays. 

7 hours ago, KingMe said:

Almost 2 weeks into MSoG and the war is raging on in the streets. My question to everyone is: Who's side are you on?

The side I pulled the cards to make a decent deck with. I honestly couldn't care less about their pseudo-dynamic storytelling.

25 minutes ago, Keizoku said:

The side I pulled the cards to make a decent deck with. I honestly couldn't care less about their pseudo-dynamic storytelling.

And that side was? :P

12 hours ago, KingMe said:

It understand you were trying to be a Brave Archer but by doing so you could end up invoking our Avenging Wrath.  Now unless you want us to Vaporize you I would suggest you do go hit that Target Dummy and do so quietly. 

Behold! My loyal doge will take care of your ancient japanese magic tricks. My Eaglehorn Bow will keep protecting the innocent, no matter what, until the world is DOOMED!

(Friendly tip : limit the amount of caffeine to take care of your Avenging Wrath. Good thing its not Bestial Wrath ! (oh damn the kappa is real in this one))

10 hours ago, Shine said:

better watch it @CodeRazor  or he'll ask his Kindly Grandmother to Slam your Shaky Zipgunner

DAMN! That Kinky Grandma! I knew she had a crush on me. I tried to get some help for her, but even the ugly ass witch couldn't help her cool off her lust for me. I guess gilfs dig Brave Archers.

7 hours ago, Aexra said:

Jade Lotus for me. I love playing Rogue and I'm working on improving my Aggro Jade Shaman plays. 

Rogue has been really popular the last couple of days, on legend. Unfortunately i do not face any of them at ranks 5-4 :( Where are you hiding rogue players? Thrall wants to say hello! :D

5 hours ago, Keizoku said:

My friend, you just hurt Ben brode's feelings. Y U NO CARE ABOUT THE LORE? :(

4 hours ago, CodeRazor said:

Y U NO CARE ABOUT THE LORE? :(

'Cause it's so faint compared to WC's lore, and the storytelling is simply awful in MSoG, or at least that's why I do not care anymore.

Oi boiiii, I will have to step in with my my secret commando and Execute you.

I personally prefer Jade Lotus as they offer a unique win condition, just like C'Thun id, and so I started playing Jade decks on NA, in combination with C'Thun decks I already had.