FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Abelcain

Should I delete my Naxx cards?

I've been having a lot of fun in arenas with the new cards and I want to try them out in constructed mode. My issue is that I only have ~200 dust total atm and since I don't have all the cards in the expansion yet I receive like 0-10 dusts from disenchanting after each arena set.

How should I go about getting enough dust to craft a new deck?

Should I delete Naxx cards since they can't be used? Or delete the new cards from a class I won't be playing?

1 hour ago, Abelcain said:

I've been having a lot of fun in arenas with the new cards and I want to try them out in constructed mode. My issue is that I only have ~200 dust total atm and since I don't have all the cards in the expansion yet I receive like 0-10 dusts from disenchanting after each arena set.

How should I go about getting enough dust to craft a new deck?

Should I delete Naxx cards since they can't be used? Or delete the new cards from a class I won't be playing?

If you don't ever plan on playing wild then I would say yes to dusting the old sets. As far as getting dust in the future: you can continue playing arena for the dust it gives or you can grind for gold, buy packs with it and dust the extras. The only other option is to spend money on a ton of packs and dust the extras which sadly is the fastest way to go. If you are F2P and plan on keeping it that way then refer back to the other options I stated. 

Do note that since you are playing adventures, it is definitely worth considering keeping some of them. You will find theres cards you're going to need against certain bosses (mostly true for heroic mode tho). this will likely be true for future adventures aswell.

Off the top of my head you should at least keep the following:

Mad Scientist

Unstable Ghoul

Zombie Chow

Deathlord

Sludge Belcher

Kel'Thuzad

at least the two rares will serve you extremely well against some heroic bosses and the commons are fairly decent, but there's really no good replacements to them yet. Kel'thuzad can be an insane powerhouse. It might be worth holding on to Baron Rivendare aswell but I dont think he's that important. and since you want to collect a bunch of dust you might as well just lose him.

again just in case:

If you want to play wild you might consider keeping more than just these. all these cards are rotated out of standard so can only be played in wild mode, tavern brawls and bossfights.