FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Pull of the Day

This topic is more or less a "Brag Board" for booster pack pulls. If you pull something you feel is worthy of bragging about take a screen shot of the opened pack and post it below. 

• Thanks 1

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-14-16 16.49.39.png

I'll start things off with what I pulled today as an example. Not only did I beat a Pirate Warrior with my N'Zoth Lotus Rouge, I used the gold I got from the completed quest and pulled this. Good day indeed. :) 

we seem to have got the same legend within the same week. too bad mine isnt golden

In my first pack of MSoG I got a Kazakus (and called it) and a couple days later I got this golden beauty from the brawl pack.

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-07-16 14.55.20.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-02-16 15.33.55.png

1 hour ago, Elestan said:

In my first pack of MSoG I got a Kazakus (and called it) and a couple days later I got this golden beauty from the brawl pack.

As happy as I am with my Golden Harrison Jones I would have rather pulled a golden Cairne Bloodhoof. Grats, very nice!

yeah, I definately agree were it not for the fact I've already had cairne for ages. if I'd get a golden one now I'd probably just dust it or some class legend. gz on the kazakus too, I recently crafted it and having quite some fun with him in a mage deck.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shine said:

yeah, I definately agree were it not for the fact I've already had cairne for ages. if I'd get a golden one now I'd probably just dust it or some class legend. gz on the kazakus too, I recently crafted it and having quite some fun with him in a mage deck.

I have him as well but I'm at the point where I can keep my golden versions since there isn't much I don't own already. My dream is to not only own every card but to also own the entire Classic set golden.  

nice 1, definitely fits in idol druids and generally the effect is really strong.

45 minutes ago, KingMe said:

Now my win rate can triple and I can cruse on up to legend. :P 

But 3 times 0 is still a zero :P On a more serious note, which of the 6 (or even less now) missing cards are you going to craft?

3 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

But 3 times 0 is still a zero :P On a more serious note, which of the 6 (or even less now) missing cards are you going to craft?

You forgot to carry the 1. :P I am still missing the six and I'm not sure who to craft next to be honest. I have ideas but nothing solid

Missing cards

Kabal Trafficker

Weasel Tunneler  (Funny thing is, I was missing him :P)

Auctionmaster Beardo

Sergeant Sally

Wrathion

Mayor Noggenfogger

I'm on the fence with Sergeant Sally,  Wrathion and Kabal Trafficker.  I would say I can pull them but I kinda already stopped buying MSoG packs. 

8 hours ago, KingMe said:

Hearthstone Screenshot 12-16-16 02.52.36.png

Curse you @Shine you jinxed me. xD :P Eh, dust is always dust ;) 

My job here is DONE!

3 hours ago, Shine said:

My job here is DONE!

I knew you had it out for me. See, see, they thought I was crazy but I knew.......I knew. :P 

4 minutes ago, runo said:

Too bad I had already crafted that one ^^ : 

WHAAAAAAT!?!?!?! That's a crazy pull. My wife plays Hearthstone and when I saw your SS I said "Baby! You see this shit!?" 

Thanks for sharing. :) Congrats on the pull. 

58 minutes ago, Hydra said:

I entered in my phone just to play the tavern and after i opened the pack i get this O.o

15595805_1184385248325288_512155961_o.png

wow, I wish I had your luck ^^

2 hours ago, Hydra said:

I entered in my phone just to play the tavern and after i opened the pack i get this O.o

Very nice pull!! Thanks for sharing. :)  

@Shine, Don't we all. lol :P 

XQvzRQk.jpg

lsLjvuC.jpg

is it just me or are both these legends pretty lackluster. (it is my first golden legend since acidmaw back in tgt