FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
KingMe

Pull of the Day

Genzo is pretty terrible, yes. Knuckles should be workable in a "Grimy Goons" mechanic-oriented deck where he gets buffed. The meta is just too fast for that right now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keizoku said:

Genzo is pretty terrible, yes. Knuckles should be workable in a "Grimy Goons" mechanic-oriented deck where he gets buffed. The meta is just too fast for that right now. 

That settles it. Disenchanting both of em. gonna yield me at least 1 Dragonfire Potion and some legend. question is. which one.

Probably going for some class legend. any advice welcome. (don't need much for dragon priest, I do play alot of idol druid and pirate warr although I already have patches, leroy and fandral for those decks)

Edited by Shine

If you don't need a special card atm, why not just keep the cards / dust?

Maybe you want to play a deck in a few weeks you haven't thought off yet.

15 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

If you don't need a special card atm, why not just keep the cards / dust?

Maybe you want to play a deck in a few weeks you haven't thought off yet.

That's kinda the point. I pretty much have all the classic legends I need for almost any deck, what I am missing mostly is class legends. I am running with reno priest aswell so maybe Raza will do. also considering Kun and White Eyes for jade druid and jade shaman. hmmmm... maybe Don Han'Cho but I'm not really a fan of the buffing thing.

Oh god I just cant decide. I want them all

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Shine said:

That's kinda the point. I pretty much have all the classic legends I need for almost any deck, what I am missing mostly is class legends. I am running with reno priest aswell so maybe Raza will do. also considering Kun and White Eyes for jade druid and jade shaman. hmmmm... maybe Don Han'Cho but I'm not really a fan of the buffing thing.

Oh god I just cant decide. I want them all

When you mentioned the legendaries you have, you didn't say Aya Blackpaw, but I'm assuming you already have it as you didn't include it in the options here. If not, you can go with it.

If you have it, I agree with @WedgeAntilles, just wait a bit more. 

Also, unless you don't play ramp druid, you don't have to craft Kun the Forgotten King. I mean, its your choice anyways, but it doesn't fit the theme of jade druid.

air enough, and your guess is correct I do already own aya and kazakus. I thought kun wasnt exactly the perfect fit, he just seems cool. What about white eyes tho? is he playable in jade shaman decks?

Anyhow, I have always been a big priest player and raza seems ok to me. I think I'm settling on that one but Ill wait out the weekend at least since I'm drunk at the time of this writing ^^

1 hour ago, Shine said:

What about white eyes tho? is he playable in jade shaman decks?

Absolutely. 

1 hour ago, Shine said:

Anyhow, I have always been a big priest player and raza seems ok to me. I think I'm settling on that one but Ill wait out the weekend at least since I'm drunk at the time of this writing ^^

Raza the Chained is a solid card, and if you say you play priest a lot, she is a sound investment, at least until the next adventure comes.

I have not pulled a playable legendary during 2016. Everything was bulk. Like, everything.

40 dust 30 time slot in a row? Sure!

Craft a legendary and get it in the next pack? Sure!

Want a golden one? Have a piece of digital cardboard instead of a haymaker! Golden Felfire Potion is cooler than this one.

I haven't dusted it yet, surprisingly. She'll probably be Kazakus so I can kill everything with Reno, but I'm afraid it will burn out after rotation.

IMG_0972.PNG

• Like 1

this card be pretty damn OP in miracle rogue. I wish I had one ^^

2016 - MSOG launch from pre purchase + free packs I get 2 Genzo's ..  

2017 - Open MSOG packs 2 more Genzo's

Should I quit while I'm ahead?

13 hours ago, peekaboo said:

2016 - MSOG launch from pre purchase + free packs I get 2 Genzo's ..  

2017 - Open MSOG packs 2 more Genzo's

Should I quit while I'm ahead?

Is any of them golden? If not, keep buying and hope that you get one :P

Unfortunately no .. Still disenchanted 3 to make "I'm in charge now" .. Genzo is soooooooooooooooooooooo good only if it wasn't such a high mana cost .. Reno gets Kazakus .. Give us Jeeves please

On 12/24/2016 at 5:52 AM, Shine said:

XQvzRQk.jpg

lsLjvuC.jpg

is it just me or are both these legends pretty lackluster. (it is my first golden legend since acidmaw back in tgt

No I agree completely, I just see a lot of dust... 

woow.png

Well, it is not a pull, but I managed the first time to get 12 arena wins.

And I get

325 Gold

1 pack

1 golden common

That is nearly the worst reward possible for 12 wins.

The reward range is just a little too high for my taste. (Since I tend to get the low range...)

25 minutes ago, WedgeAntilles said:

And I get

325 Gold

1 pack

1 golden common

The reward range is just a little too high for my taste. (Since I tend to get the low range...)

Congratulations and well done. It does sound like a weak reward. I won 6 and I think I got 125 gold, Pack, and Golden Card

3 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

And I get

325 Gold

1 pack

1 golden common

Congrats on your run and sorry for your pull. Personally I'm not a fan of the arena. 

lol, up to now I never managed 12 wins - and now twice in a row :)

This time I got 335 Gold, 1 pack and DOOM!

Non-Golden unfortunatly. While gold-reward is damn bad again, the card is nice :)

Ok guys so what am I missing here. You all are getting these incredible pulls from these packs and yet on release day I got 80 packs and 1 legendary out of the whole bundle. I have had to craft every legendary from the newest expansion that I have except don' hancho. I have not picked a legendary from a pack since release day. Is there some secret to this or what?