FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Warlock UI's

Good afternoon all. I am looking for some tips on making my UI better. Currently it's default with DBM and recount. I also use Affdots.

Obviously I'm looking for something cleaner.

I know a lot of people use Elvui. Is there a guide out there to setup it up so it's Warlock friendly?

Thanks

I posted my UI not long ago. It is ElvUI. It's somewhere on the forums. To be "Warlock Friendly," you just need weak auras to tell you when UVLS went off. If you need other trackers such as trinket procs, CDs, and Affdots, put them anywhere on your screen. ElvUI's customization is very easy.

If you pair it with Affdots it's pretty warlock friendly right out of the box.

Have a look at Zagam's UI, I know it's somewhere on this site and personally I think it's an excelent example of clean efficiency (how's that for a lot of words starting with e...).

Also I once found a weakauras string with warlock CD's and ressources, which I really liked. It's also linked somewhere on these forums, though I don't remember where Posted Image

edit: Damn you Zagam!

Edited by Nemo

To be honest I have tried Elvui and found it cluttery also I have been using domino now for many years and find it the easiest to use. I would def give that a try first may be all you need.

I use Power auras for ULVS. Still trying to tweak it to scream bloody murder at me when I'm at 1k Demonic Fury. Sometimes I forget and would like the reminder. Does Elvui play nice with Power Auras?

Once upon a time I used Power Auras, but since it's no longer being done well and updated properly and so little of it works, almost everyone uses Weak Auras now. I know ElvUI works with WA as my lady uses it (I'd switch to ElvUI, except I don't know that I'd like it. I like having a pretty much one-size-fits-all UI since I tank and heal and DPS on all my toons). I simply put my amount of fury in the middle of my screen with WA. Used to use a reminder for when I'd hit 900 that would put the Shoopdawhoop face on the screen.

• Like 1