FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gumble85

Which Race Hunter is best for Horde or Alliance?

Hi all,

I am currently have a Goblin Hunter lvl 90 BM/SV specs. Now my question consists of what race out of the Horde side is better overall for a Hunter Class? I am not going to say horde only talk on this topic any alliance suggestions are more than welcome. Posted Image

So if you have a hunter or want to create a hunter feel free to ask what is best Race like myself for Either Horde or Alliance. Because the reason i ask is purely for the fact i am thinking of race changing from Goblin to Orc or Troll because i do not see the Goblin perks to be that great to be honest.

Thank you for your time guys and gals,

gumble

The Troll perks are really strong for Hunters, both in PvE and PvP. You get a personal mini-bloodlust, 5% extra damage against beasts, increased expertise with bows, and reduced CC duration. It's hard to beat.

The Troll perks are really strong for Hunters, both in PvE and PvP. You get a personal mini-bloodlust, 5% extra damage against beasts, increased expertise with bows, and reduced CC duration. It's hard to beat.

Oh ok. TY for the response. Any others response are more than welcome. Keep them coming in. :)

orc and troll for horde (the difference fluctuates, hard to give a definitive answer on which is better) and worgen/panda for alliance.

If you are going to do arenas with another dps, I would recommend Draenei for their racial ability to heal themselves a small amount, but this is kind-of helpful. Another hunter pvp race could be humans, because of their ability to break fears, which is helpful when a warlock fears you for 7 seconds.

If you are going to do arenas with another dps, I would recommend Draenei for their racial ability to heal themselves a small amount, but this is kind-of helpful. Another hunter pvp race could be humans, because of their ability to break fears, which is helpful when a warlock fears you for 7 seconds.

Actually you mean instead of the trinket that you usually have to buy (to escape cc), you can get another one instead. The human racial spell and the trinket with the same ability are shared on cooldown. So it's no use buying a trinket that breaks u free from stuns when you already got a racial spell for it.

From what I have seen people say

Horde : Orc > Troll => Pandaren > other

Alliance: Pandaren > Worgen > Night elf female(other) ( i added this because i like their bow cast animation but really any other)

Again on the humans, instead of buying a trinket for breaking the fears you can buy something else with your points, like being able to have the agility proc and other trinket for agility. Although, this seems to be a heavily pve website so I don't think this is helping anyone :P