FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
theoderic

fury dps warrior probs

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Theoderic/simple can someone please take a look at my specc all of it as im doing rubbish damage play in lfrs mostly have used mr robot to specc gear but do very low dps would appreciate help on a apt rotation for my setup im useless in hc scenarios atm thinking of maybe forgetting fury and changing to arms need advice please ty

Your reforges and enchants look right, so I would assume it is a rotation issue.

It will be hard for me to help you without logs to review, but I would suggest, at first, to make sure you read thoroughly both the Icy-Veins Fury Warrior guide and my own Fury Warrior Tips and FAQ guide. If after reading both of those you still have questions regarding your rotation, feel free to ask any question you may have and I will be happy to help you as much as I can.

If you want me to take a look at your own performance, simply give me a link to a World of Logs report for an LFR you run or anything, and I will gladly look over it :)

I hope you can find what you need,

Rage

Talents look fine.

Glyph of recklessness is a DPS loss, you should consider switching it to either:

Colossus Smash if no one else can maintain Sunder Armor for you.

Raging Wind if there's any kind of AoE.

Rude Interruption if there's any spell you can interrupt.

Unending Rage and Death from Above are good.

I would change the death from above glyph too... I only use it where it is really necessary. My glyphs are unending rage colossus smash and raging wind, but usually I change them depending on the fight :) and yeah, forget about recklessness glyph!

Death from Above is both an utility increase and DPS increase glyph if used correctly.

Though I will admit only undending rage should always be there, for the rest it's on a fight by fight basis.