FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
WouterProski

Wow cata Mouse Addon healing help

Hey I'm a resto druid and i've got the wow cata mouse from steelseries but I have a problem.

the addon only recognizes 4-5 buttons. I've installed the wow cata mouse software it works but I only heal myself or the one I have targeted so if I click o nthe vuhdo healing addon for example it only heals myself.

Do you guys know how 2 fixx this? Do you guys have any other suggestions for me?

What I would recommend is getting some kind of keybind or bar add on that let's you remap the buttons by clicking on your bars.

For example Elvui already does thus, you type /kb and then click the button you want to use on top of the action bar button. I'm sure there are other add one that do this, I just don't know of any.

From there you can just make mouse over macros that will work with any healing frames

I would like to nicely ask you to use the "Edit" button near your previous post, instead of posting 3-4 times in a row.

ElvUI can be downloaded from its very own website Posted Image

Be aware that it does a lot more than just improve your actionbars - it improves everything!

You might want to google it and look at some screenshots before you download it, so you can see what you're getting Posted Image

Still, I warmly recommend it, as do a lot of people on this site.

Edited by Nemo

Sorry for not posting. Been a busy day. But no, I don't have the wow cata mouse, but I do have a razer naga that has a lot of buttons.

As for a video, there no real need. All I did was type /kb and then mouse over the bar and press the button I want that bind to be.

To update everyone on this with what I told WouterProski; I found a thread on the WoW official forums which gives a good discussion on the topic.

Seems like you need to setup macros for what you are looking for. Quoting from the Resto druid guide here,

1.1.1. Innervate

• #showtooltip Innervate
  • /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead][@target,help,nodead][@player]Innervate
This macro casts Posted ImageInnervate on your mouseover target, if they are a friendly target and not dead. Otherwise, it casts Innervate on your focus target, if they are a friendly target and not dead. Otherwise, it casts Innervate on your current target, if they are a friendly target and not dead. Otherwise, it casts Innervate on yourself.

You will need to setup a macro like that for all your healing spells and bind that macro to appropriate mouse button.

Guest WeeWilly

But - for the love of god! - don't do that with Innervate!

as a new lvl 90 druid, who really doesn't know much about them (thank god for IV's guides, I was able to survive, play as a guardian bear and pve without dying), I would like to ask

"Why"?

Thank you,

Serendypity (aka Wee Willy)