Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ricket

Hunter CD Trinket in 5.4 (Video)

1 post in this topic

I made a video about what the trinket is / what it does (specifically, the cooldowns it affects and my discussion/opinions on it)

I'm interested in hearing what people have to say about it - post your comments/thoughts about it here, or in the video discussion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Beast Hunter Standard Deck.
    • By Archimage
      Wanted to share this:

• By gungas
      so im trying to figure out what im doing wrong dps wise im doing the best to the rotation from icy veins as i can and i just seem to top out on dps at about 230k i feel like i should be doing more then that, any advice on rotation or talents or anything would be greatly appreciated, i have the logs from one of my guilds latests runs also. i am kraylune on emerald dream. if you wanna see my armory.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WDrgTZ8xY2z64nQy/#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=50
    • By Pandacho
      First of all, let's cover uploading your own logs:
      1. Go to the WCL site and sign up. You now would be able to upload your logs, logging in with your username or via Battlenet after linking your account:

2. In order to upload the logs, you will need a client application. Download it here. 
      3. Before starting to log, you have to enable Advanced Combat Logging. Without it being enabled you wouldn't be able to see a lot of vital details like ilvl, talents, gear, artifact traits or resources that are written separately for every fight.
      Go to Game Menu (in game) > System > Network. Tick Advanced Combat Logging

4. To enable combat logging in game, go to your chat window and type /combatlog. Now everything you and the players and enemies around you do will be written to a file called WoWCombatLog.txt. The file is sitting in WoW directory > Logs. When you want to stop logging, type /combatlog again or just exit the game.
      5. There are two ways you can choose to log. The first is to upload the entire log file after the raid is over. The second way is Live Logging. In this mode you will see the fight on the site right after it ends so can study wipes immediately to see what went wrong.
      You can enable Live Logging in WCL uploader before the raid starts:

If you don't need Live Logging, open the WCL uploader after the raid and choose the first option 'Upload a Log'.

Now, what you can search for on the WCL site?
      Pressing the button in the left upper corner will allow you to browse through all the logged raid fights, their rankings and statistics:

Very useful option here is to search for the fights with specific filters.
      For example I want to know whether my guild would be able to kill Heroic Odyn or we'd better farm more HC EM to gear up. So I'm going to check how many guilds in Europe were able to kill Heroic Odyn in 15-man composition with 3 healers while their ilvl was not higher than 878 during the last week:
      We will go to the left upper dropdown menu and choose Odyn Rankings. This is the window we'll get:

Now we should filter our options by clicking on the 'Search' button:

After applying the search filter we'll get a list of raid teams that were able to kill HC Odyn in our composition:

Here you go! There are more than enough kills, you shouldn't worry and may even check some logs for fight or comp tips.
      Another very useful feature is to check for usage of a specific gear piece, ability, talent or even enchant. For example, there was a problem with Mark of the Claw enchant not working for resto druids. It was announced recently that the bug was fixed and now it works as intended. It is an expensive enchant so I'd like to check whether it really works before changing to it.
      In WCL we can filter the usage of a specific ability, so I'll search for Resto Druids in EU region that were using Mark of the Claw enchant during the last week in the Odyn fight and check whether the enchant proc'ed for them. Type the ability name in the search window:

Now you will receive a list of resto druids that used the Mark:

Then you can open a specific log and check how much the enchant procs during the fight:

There is another kind of search in WCL too: you can look for a specific player, guild or realm logs.
      Choosing a player will bring you to their Rankings window.
      You should note that the initial window will show you DPS rankings for the highest recorded difficulty in the most current content, no matter what's the player's role in raid (dps/healer/tank).
      So if I am a healer and want to check my healing performance in HC EM rather than Mythic EM or HC ToV, I have to apply new filters:

You can click now on any boss and see specific logs for every fight.
      If you are searching logs for a guild, you will be redirected to their Calendar so you'd be able to choose one of the raid days. Hovering your mouse above these days will allow you to see the fights list:

If you can't recall the guild name, searching the realm will bring you a list of all the active guilds (those using WCL) there.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Priest: Disc and Shadow(Shadow is currently very wanted)
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.