FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Neridae

The big bang theory...

...has just made it dawn on me that I am truly a geek. Ahhhh!

*disclaimer - being a geek is not a bad thing :P

Indeed. You know this is the case when you are the only one laughing at Sheldon's Doppler fancy dress costume.

• Like 1

Indeed. You know this is the case when you are the only one laughing at Sheldon's Doppler fancy dress costume.

Luckily for us all, I laughed at that too ^_^

Though OTOH my friends often get annoyed at Big Bang Theory for getting things wrong - this is what happens when you associate with nerds a lot.

Finally; trivia! My nickname at work is Leonard.

As much as I love this show the current fad of C4/E4 for playing about 6 eppisodes a day is slowly turning me off...

Sadly there is just not enough of it made yet to be shown constantly! Though it is pretty epic.

Is this show that good? My girlfriend watches it, so I've seen a few bits but never really felt like watching more.

Is this show that good? My girlfriend watches it, so I've seen a few bits but never really felt like watching more.

Ive pretty much gone through every episode and I really like it. Makes me feel cool ;)

First comedy show thats actually made me really giggle rather than "lol"

It is funny but I would say it's very american (not always a bad thing). In terms of geeky comedies I think the IT crowd is better, the gay eppisode about the gay musical called gay almost makes me cry... it's that bit where roy is in the disabled toilet 'I'm disabled' 'how are you disabled' '...leg disabled' - it's genius (and is better than I make it sound haha). I also like the windows 7 joke with the bomb eppisode, though overall series three is the best.