Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Ray D Tear

7 posts in this topic

It's really funny for me that this guide starts with the sentence: "This fight can be difficult for undergeared players." At current time, you need approximately 520+k dps to kill boss in time. I've got 885ilvl and I needed drums, flask, double potion, rune and food. It is really challenging to kill him even though I'm retribution paladin. But it is killable :) Good luck to everyone who wants to kill this ....

8 hours ago, Guest Vareska said:

It's really funny for me that this guide starts with the sentence: "This fight can be difficult for undergeared players." At current time, you need approximately 520+k dps to kill boss in time. I've got 885ilvl and I needed drums, flask, double potion, rune and food. It is really challenging to kill him even though I'm retribution paladin. But it is killable :) Good luck to everyone who wants to kill this ....

I mean, this is definitely attainable by people with lower than 885 item level, especially given how short the fight is compared to a raid fight, so your burst phase is worth a lot more compared to the best of the fight.It's just more difficult for people with lower gear.

As of 7.1.5. I just beat this on my DH. Suggest using Fel Eruption and Bloodlet for increased ranged dmg while youre running around avoiding stuff. Save Meta until the Fel Spike starts causing waves. Pop Prolonged Power pot just before Meta for increased effect.

5 hours ago, Guest Sairuss said:

As of 7.1.5. I just beat this on my DH. Suggest using Fel Eruption and Bloodlet for increased ranged dmg while youre running around avoiding stuff. Save Meta until the Fel Spike starts causing waves. Pop Prolonged Power pot just before Meta for increased effect.

Thanks for dropping by to leave that tip! I'm sure it'll help some of the others attempting this on their DH.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0