FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
aenorian

Again a fury dps problem

Hi there,

this might seem to be the xxxxxx th topic about fury and dps problems.

Somehow i keep getting stuck with low dps. I've read through all the guides and it still bugs me alot.

I know in this build i need to replace my second wind with impending victory.

But i could not be bothered to do so before logging off atm.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Aenorian/simple

Rotation is used as explained on https://www.icy-veins.com/fury-warrior-wow-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

Also my burst seems to go up to around 120k with normal dps stuck around 90-100k.

Tests on a raid target dummy puts me at around 80k without banners recklessness etc etc

People keep saying i should be able to pull to around140k-150k easily with the gear.

I also know that i still need to upgrade my gear, but my priority went into my tank spec and gear first.

Any help is much appreciated.

Reforges look decent, talents too.

Remove the Recklessness Glyph, it's a DPS loss.

As far as your actual issues with Fury DPS, I cannot find them without logs to look at, to see where you could improve. If you would simply post one (or a couple) of your logs here I could analyze them and help you more.

The Icy-Veins guide covers the rotation very well, and if you say you're following it you shouldn't have any problems. Therefore, I cannot help you more than this without seeing anything else.

You might want to take a read at my Fury guide over here as it tries to explain the feeling of the rotation in a different manner, maybe it will be more clear to you.

Hope this helps a bit,

Rage