Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Khazgo'roth] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)

2 posts in this topic

<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT

<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.

Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:

Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset

Healers: Exceptional applicants considered

Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered

Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered

Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:

- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP

- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements

- Maximum level trade skills

- Appropriate raiding addons

- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information

- Reliable computer and internet connection

- Availability for all raids

- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested

- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin

Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):

Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm

Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm

Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm

Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm

To apply, please visit and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.

Updated Current recruitment, get your applications in now to secure placement in 5.4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
    • By Nivalia
      Primal Might is looking for members. We are a heroic raiding guild. We are looking to add more people to our guild for raiding. We are currently 7/7N and 1/7H in Emerald Nightmare. We are specifically seeking ranged dps and healers at this time.
      We raid from 8pm - 11pm server (Eastern) time Mondays and Thursdays. If interested send in game mail to Nivalia-Exodar or respond to this thread for more info.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
    • By locice
      Interested in a guild that are content focused and progress driven while still having time to live your life offline?

Dream Run is in it's core a team of friends that all have good previous experience from raiding together in WoW and other games. After been in countless of different guilds we decided to try and make a place where we all can stay for a long time without having to constantly search new guilds every raid tier and start grinding loot points all over. This means we're carefully chosing who we take in to the team and will slowly but steadily grow the guild as time passes.

We're looking for you to join us in high end Mythic+ dungeons, Heroic raids, and Mythic raids. We search for good, nice people with at least some raiding experience, but most importantly, the drive and willingness to learn. We expect you to be well prepared and a quick learner.
      Our play times are ~18-23:00 Server Time on most weekdays and more on most weekends. We're raiding 2-3 nights á ~3 hours per week, but we don't have a set schedule yet, you can have influence in this decision.
      We use Discord as our means of comms and expect you to hang out there while doing content with us.
      We're always interested in flexible, skilled players but currently we're in extra need of 1 tank (non-DH), DPS (ranged/melee) and one holy paladin/mistweaver.
      Throw me a reply here or message either error#1177 or LOCICE#2912 at for more information or if you want to do a test run with us!
      Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [1/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out this application after leaving a comment!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891