JayJae

7.1.5 Dh DPS

2 posts in this topic

With the new changes what are peoples thoughts to the haste and mastery stat prio when you have the anger of the half giants. 

I have been messing about on Mr robot and I have concluded it's good to keep them ballanced but favoring mastery over haste, 

I'm open to more suggestions and thoughts though

Edited by JayJae

This seems to vary a lot depending on your current gear, but mastery is very close to crit in priority.  Haste and Versatility are lower.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.
    • By Bunbohue
      Now with patch 7.1.5 out and the boots/talent energy refund being nerfed, does energetic stabbing become our most sought after relic trait?
      Is there any order of best > worst amongst the relic traits?
    • By jagodziarz
      Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?
    • By RomsKidd
      Hello guys,
      I have the legendary ring Eye of the Twisting Nether, but Hailstorm is nerfed and should not be used anymore, is it still worth it to take this talent with that ring and do rotation with Frostband or not anymore? :/
      Thanks a lot guys!
    • By Uludaq
      So after taking a look at the patch notes of my beloved Guardian Druid I guess we'll have to adjust so some significant changes.
      - Rage Generation took an overall nerve.
      - Ironfur took a double nerve. First by lower availability due to lower rage Generation and second by having its effect reduced from 100% armor to 80%.
      - Another double nerve is Gory Fur, now lowering costs by 25% instead of 50%, paired with lower overall rage generation.
      - Some talent changes that need ingame testing, like damage buff for Pulverize and the new Talent replacing displacer beast.
      In total I find this to be a nerve for this spec, that is not evened out by 4% damage increase on many base skills - espeacially when reading, that the damage increase is a lot higher for many other classes/specs (that in some cases also needed it way more, but you get what I mean, I think).
      I like the thought about more Focus on deciding whether to use ironfur or mark of ursol, since we won't be able to use it in quick succession anymore.
      So how do my fellow Guardian Druids think about These changes? Did anyone experience it on the PTR and can give some comparison to the live version pre 7.1.5?
      How noticable are the changes to our gameplay?