FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bluelabel

Ice Flows

So forget about legendaries and their changes in 7.1.5.. they removed Ice Flows :o!!!!!!... so now what? use scorch? that gona hurt like hell in our dps.. (not to mention the hardcast Pyro's if you have the bindings like i do :'( )

Any idea's?

3 minutes ago, Bluelabel said:

So forget about legendaries and their changes in 7.1.5.. they removed Ice Flows :o!!!!!!... so now what? use scorch? that gona hurt like hell in our dps.. (not to mention the hardcast Pyro's if you have the bindings like i do :'( )

Any idea's?

Ice Floes still exists for Frost exclusively. You have to hope you get the Scorch belt now for Fire : )

• Like 1

Just now, Furty said:

Ice Floes still exists for Frost exclusively. You have to hope you get the Scorch belt now for Fire : )

Damn.. I hate it when you use "hope" in a game.. like thats ever gona happen.. I mean i get it when you remove the shield and replace it with a fire one. But this was actually the most used way for a mage to get that very limited movement while casting (since scorch really isnt a option..) i will have to see for myself what this does DPS wise in encounters i guess..