Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Garrosh Hellcream Video (with commentary)

4 posts in this topic

That's still far better than the footage we got tongue.png We didn't get past Phase One, so it looks like we're going to have to wait for the 25-man testing session to make our video preview of the fight smile.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kathriana
      Guild Vengeance (Alonsus) is recruiting for hc/mythic raids in legion!
      We are a mature 18+ guild with a core team of experienced players. Atm we are raiding EN hc, our progress is 7/7 hc. We are ready to start on mythic and are currently looking for active and dedicated players to complete our raiding team. Our raiding days: wed, thus, mon 20-23 ST.
      What we expect from players: Have you char raid ready with appropriate raiding specs, enchants, gems and consumables, for a raiding rank to be able to attend at least 2-3 raids per week, be prepared with tactics and have at least some heroic raiding experience. Be mature and have positive raiding attitude.
      What we will provide: As a guild we have existed since TBC and we have cleared all raids on heroic and mythic difficulty in previous expansions. During our raids we make sure that we have solid tactics that is always adjusted to the group composition, we provide fast and effective problem solving if there are any issues occurring during the encounter. And most importantly we have a good and enjoyable raiding atmosphere, we make sure we progress, kill bosses and have fun at the same time!
      Who we are recruiting: Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS. Any other exceptional applicants might be considered.
      To Apply:
      For any questions:VR1#2581
    • By zett245
      Call of the Void is aiming to strengthen our roster. We are currently 7/7H and looking to dive into mythics as soon as possible. If you have the skill and drive to push progression, we're looking for you! We raid Tuesday-Thursday, 7-10 CST. Apply here
      Currently looking for ranged dps but are willing to trial some melee!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.
    • By idburns
      I am playing one of my alts, a 104 hunter, and my first order hall upgrade shows it's completed in my Class Hall report but I can't seem to turn it in. 
      The NPC that manages the upgrade (Lore and Legends) doesn't show me the interface to choose the upgrades, I can only use a dialog option that tells me how the High mountain helped build the lodge.  This has been going on for a few days now.  Any ideas?  I have 3 other characters at various levels all with working order hall interfaces, this is the only problematic one.

• By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.