FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arhol

Ret weak DPS performance

Hello,can you tell me what are issues with my DPS performance?  Any tips,critic - whatever will be useful ( i know i have probably too much mastery)

My armory

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Tyranastrasz/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3VwtPnDAHmFWq1ya  here are logs from today  HC,sadly i only have xavius coz i forgot enabling combatlog earlier.

Any ideas/tips?

Afternoon!

A Few changes need to be made.

Replace FoJ with Zeal. Zeal hits harder and can help in fights such as Xav where adds can be stacked on boss. FoJ doesn't really shine unless you have the legendary cloak.

Replace Virtues Blade with Blade of Wrath. Your crit is no where near high enough to benefit from this talent yet and BoW will help you shell out more Templar's Verdicts  = more dps. *Note. I currently rock the kara chest and crit trinket sitting at 30% unbuffed crit and I still come out ahead with BoW.

Enchant your neck with Satyr. Replace stat stick with Faulty Countermeasure (FCM). *Note FCM alone will make a noticeable increase to your dps. Run Mythic+ VoTW until you get 865+ (I ran 60 mythic+ VoTWs until I got my first one 860+)

As for food go with Vers/Crit make sure to Flask and pot/prepot if you can afford it.

• Like 1

Hi,

First of all, in Tier 4(60) Skill Blade of Wrath. It is far better in AoE Fights like Xavius. You will generate far more Holy Power through this and can use more HP sinks.

Change your trinkets. I personally prefer Faulty Countermeasure from Vault of the Wardens. Also good trinkets are Eye of Command from Karazhan last Boss and Unstable Archanocrystal from Withered Jim.

Then get better Artifact Relics. Prefer those, which push the ability Wrath of the Ashbringer.

Enchant your stuff. Enchant as much as you can with Haste. if you have enough go on with crit.

Use Buff Food, Flask and Pots. Potion of the old war will do around 9% of your DMG(used as Pre-port and during fight in your Crusader Burst phases+blood lust) additionaly.

About those secondary stats: stick around 20-25% haste and try to avoid mastery. crit and versatility are equal good.

For better understanding read the Icy-Veins Ret DPS Guide.

• Like 1

If you set it to public not personal log you can go to checkmywow.com and upload the log and it will break it down for you what you missed and such.

• Like 1

Hi. First of all u have chosen virtue's blade instead of blade of wrath. Vitrue's blade is good only if u have really high percentage of crit. 
So blade of wrath is better for u because it gonna fill up your rotation. 

2. Your crit is not so high, so I think u should rise this. 

3. Your legendary boots don't give any dps improvement. 

Edited by Kraion
  • Like 1

Thanks for all answers ! I changed talents,also relics in weapon for longer avenging wrath,they're not best,but well - farm,farm and moar farm,also im trying to do regularly VotW for to get faulty countermeasure,but is as always - RNG.

About boots and wrists i know that they're not best legendaries and if i get any DPS leg i will change it immediately,but for now that two are only i have .