Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkblitzrc

BM Hunter DPS

4 posts in this topic

Hello!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Hephaesteus/advanced

So, recently i went into noxxic.com and check their dps list, i saw that for ilvl 483 i should be doing around 93k dps which is WAY more than i am doing atm (54k, burst into 70k) i have everything from askmrrobot.com and all the rotations, my opener is

Bestial wrath

A murder of Crows

Stampede

Rapid Fire

Kill command

spam arcane shot

kill command

serpent sting

galive toss

dire beast

Then in the fights i usually keep doing

Bestial wrath

kill command

glaive toss

dire beast

repeat

Please tell me what am i doing wrong?

Ok so the opener looks to be the issue.

http://www.icy-veins.com/beast-mastery-hunter-wow-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities

section 5.6

This gives a good opener.

My opener would be-

SSting

Kill Command

Rapid fire

Stampede

A murder of crows

Dire Beast

Bestial Wrath

Glaive Toss (to ensure Bestial Wrath has taken effect before KC)

Kill Command

Readiness

Kill Command

Glaive

Dire beast

Arcane

Arcane

Kill Command

Arcane (until end of Bestial Wrath)

SSting (or cobra if time to reset SSting)

Cobra for focus

Bestial Wrath

Kill Command

Arcane until Kill command / Glaive are useable.

So to explain. Fitting in as many Kill commands while BW is up. Using Readiness to get the double command/glaive/dire.

Dire isn't effected by BW so use it beforehand.

Same for A Murder of Crows. This allows for more arcane shots during bestial wrath.

The reason for KC and Dire beast before BW is to get your trinkets proc'd for while you are doing your best dps (BW time).

This works for me ... it may not be the best/optimal but it makes sense to me.

Hope it helps.

You want to use your bestial wrath earlier on so your trinket procs go with both of them. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Patch 7.1.5 adds new Legendary items and every build so far included changes to existing Legendaries to make them more viable.
      Patch 7.1.5 Legendary Item Changes
      A list of changes that went live throughout the testing phase
      Initial build additions & changes Build 23109 Item Changes PTR Build 23178 Legendary Item Changes
      The latest build added changes to these items
      Shared Legendary Items
      Cinidaria, the Symbiote Velen's Future Sight Death Knight
      Seal of Necrofantasia Demon Hunter
      Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice Druid
      The Emerald Dreamcatcher X'oni's Caress Hunter
      Butcher's Bone Apron Mage
      Ice Time Koralon's Burning Touch Marquee Bindings of the Sun King Zann'esu Journey Monk
      Firestone Walkers The Emperor's Capacitor Rogue
      Mantle of the Master Assassin Shaman
      Al'Akir's Acrimony Spiritual Journey Warrior
      Timeless Stratagem
    • By Czkawka
      Hello,
      Im long time lurker on class guides, and Id like to suggest and ask if you could add numerical stat weights in class spec guides. Pawn addon config string would be perfect but just numerical values would be also great. What do you think about it?
      Thank you in advance
    • By Stan
      Shamans can get their Artifact skin for Doomhammer via Levantus. Darkmoon Faire, the Battleground bonus event and the 7th week of Insurrection await us this week in WoW.
      World Boss Levantus
      Levantus is up this week and shamans can get their hands on the Enhancement Artifact appearance The Warmace of Shirvallah. Na'zak the Fiend is up for two more days. World Boss Loot Table
      Levantus drops
      Fel-Scented Bait Hook-Fingered Gauntlets Chum-Chopper Gauntlets Krakentooth Necklace Ring of Deep Sea Pearls Seaweed "Leather" Mitts Whirlpool Gloves Battleground Bonus Event (December 6 - 13)
       Honor gains from battleground objectives and wins are increased by 50% for the duration of the event via Sign of Battle. Don't forget to visit Archmage Timear in Dalaran to accept the weekly bonus quest A Call to Battle. Alternatively, you can start the quest using the Adventure Journal. Completing the quest rewards 5 Marks of Honor, Badge of Honor and Glory of the Melee. Darkmoon Faire (December 4 - 11)
      The Darkmoon Faire celebration returns to Azeroth. Don't forget that it is a great source of pets, transmogs and heirlooms. Our Darkmoon Faire guide has more details. Insurrection: 7th Week
      The Suramar quest line continues with The Seal's Power that rewards Ley-Syphoner's Focus. Mythic+ Affixes (US)
      Raging // Necrotic // Fortified
    • By Starym
      18 micro-holidays tested over the next 3 weeks, you're sure to find a few that you'll love!

The micro-holidays that are being introduced in 7.1.5 are going to be tested in the next 3 weeks and, as a lot of them won't be seen on live for months and months after the patch launches, jumping on the PTR and taking a look now is a great way to see which you should look forward to or care about! With 18 holidays available you're sure to find a few that are just right for you - personally I'm betting on Call of the Scarab for those sweet "world server down" memories of opening the AQ gates.
      Lore (source)
      Beginning tomorrow, December 6, we plan to begin testing of the new Micro-Holiday events being added in Patch 7.1.5. One event will be tested each day for the next few weeks, and we’d love to hear your feedback on them.
      The testing schedule is as follows:
      Tuesday, December 06: Call of the Scarab
      Wednesday, December 07: Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl
      Thursday, December 08: Love is in the Air
      Friday, December 09: Hatching of the Hippogryphs
      Saturday, December 10: March of the Tadpoles
      Sunday, December 11: Volunteer Guard Day
      Monday, December 12: Spring Balloon Festival
      Tuesday, December 13: Glowcap Festival
      Wednesday, December 14: Un'goro Madness
      Thursday, December 15: Call of the Scarab
      Friday, December 16: Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl
      Saturday, December 17: Love is in the Air
      Sunday, December 18: Hatching of the Hippogryphs
      Monday, December 19: March of the Tadpoles
      Tuesday, December 20: Volunteer Guard Day
      Wednesday, December 21: Spring Balloon Festival
      Thursday, December 22: Glowcap Festival
      Friday, December 23: Un'goro Madness
      As these events open, we’ll be starting up new threads to gather feedback on them. Please share any of your thoughts there. Thanks!

• By Starym
      The Trial of Valor Mythic top 20 is done and Method's Final Boss interview is also here!

The Trial of Valor race is slowing down and the top 20 has formed! As Wowprogress doesn't track Chinese guilds the standings below are a little different, but the progress coverage over at Method.gg checked in with Chinese sources and made the rankings right:

Method, this time the guild, also had a big interview with Final Boss and talked about their No.1 spot, the split with Serenity and Legion in general: