FORUMS

What is the point of this deck? So we can make comments on it. I'll do it anyways;

Leeroy Jenkins + Inner Rage + Rampage + Faceless Manipulator is 22 damage, which cannot be considered as OTK really.

Grommash Hellscream + Inner Rage + Rampage + Faceless Manipulator is 30 damage but it is also 8 + 0 + 2 + 5 is 15 mana, which needs more than one turn of discount, and you need all the cards in your hand at the same time. 

Also OTK and Reno Jackson at the same time is not a good idea. You need second copies of Loot Hoarder, Acolyte of Pain, Shield Block and Battle Rage. Maybe even add Wild Pyromancer and Commanding Shout. Some cards also don't make sense, like Ragnaros the FirelordJusticar Trueheart and etc. 

Also, for the first combo, you can add another Inner Rage and Rampage, which makes the combo 32 damage and 14 mana, which is easier to obtain with one discount. I should probably give it a try and see how does it work, maybe I can give feedback.

I mean, you can try it like this and tell us what happened, but if you need something more viable-ish, these are the cards you probably should add. 

• Like 1