FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ZidanesHead

[Stormrage][A]<Men of Mountains>(1/7M 3/3H) LF Raiders/Casuals!

Hey everyone!

<Men of Mountains> is currently recruiting! We're currently looking for both DPS for our semi-hardcore raiding team and are also looking to fill our ranks with players who simply want to play casually with a fun group of people. 

Our current progression is 1/7M and 3/3H.

For our raiding team, we're accepting DPS of any class/specialization but do expect recruits to know their classes well and have a basic understanding of what's required of them during raids (bringing flasks/food, knowing mechanics, following instructions and even offering the occasional input in strategic decisions) as we will be looking to start Nighthold progression right away.

Current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to 11pm server time.

We're also a proud member of the Impact Gaming Community, a community of gamers that spans across various PC titles. To learn more about us check out http://www.impact-gaming.us/

If you're at all interested, please fill out the form at the URL below and an officer will contact you shortly!

http://www.impact-gaming.us/chapters/men-of-mountains/apply

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via gamer tag @ ZidanesHead#1444

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @ZidanesHead,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2