FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mephisto

Character Boost

So I wasted my boost on a toon I now dont really want and I'm looking at paying to boost a new one.

Is it possible instead of paying the $60 fee to just get the digital upgrade pack for Legion for $25 which from what I understand has a level 100 boost in it?

Or does it....I cant really confirm you get another level 100 boost with this upgrade pack, the Blizz shop wants my money but is really sketchy on what I'm actually getting.

I've seen on 2 different websites one mentioning the boost was included and the other just the mount and extras, no boost.

So I thought I'd ask here :)

As far as I know, you can't have double boost from upgrade packs because your account is already upgraded so you just wouldn't have this option to choose for the second time.

You have to buy a new boost or create a new acc and buy a new WoW+Legion, which I reckon would be the same in money spent.

Thanks mate, the weird thing is I can upgrade my account for Legion to the digital deluxe one so thats where I got confused.

So basically the $25 is just for the mount and a few associated games addons.

• Like 1