FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kaboozey

Website Rename

Website Rename  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty sure Icy-Veins.com should be renamed to something Warlock-esque.

Let's be honest here... there's around 5x the number of posts in the 'lock section than it's closest class competition.  It's pretty clear who runs this joint.

Edited by Kaboozey

I voted no.  Keep it as it is.  Plus, I already developed our polos for Blizzcon!

• Like 2

Let my mage feel special! tongue.png

Haha.  I assumed most people would get this was a joke Damien.  I'm happy your jimmies were not rustled.  The site has come a long way and looks great.  It is awfully blue.

Daboo dee.  Daboo daa.

• Like 2

Let's be honest here... there's around 5x the number of posts in the 'lock section than it's closest class competition.  It's pretty clear who runs this joint.

I'm with Zagam, leave as it is, icy-veins is a whole WoW portal, and we are part of it, going solo wouldn't be the same imo. But it was a good question nonetheless.

Shit son.  I do layout/design.  They look any good?  tongue.png

Ofc they look great, my face is on them!

I vote we change the website name to "How-to-be-as-awesome-as-Storm.com"

but the blue is cool, I like blue.

Edited by Storm

Should have seen Zagam post months ago about this same topic in the mod forums.  Put out all the maths and stuff on post counts to show just how overrun we are with these rats from the void. =P

My vote is, rather than becoming more warlock-centric, we spread the good word to those other classes across Azeroth and bring them into the fold.  While absolutely fantastic, Zagam isn't the only good moderator on this ship (sorry, bro).  We must diversify and conquer!

I'd never claim to be the best mod here.  Our entire mod team kicks some serious ass.  I just like to point out I'm liked the most ;)  NUMBERS DON'T LIE!!

• Like 2

Zagam has the highest post count because obviously the rest of us are just far more efficient. biggrin.png

but seriously, I check the DK forums almost daily to see if there's something new I can comment on, and we only get 2-3 new threads a week. My fellow DK's are failing at giving me something to do when I want to slack off at work.

• Like 3

Should have seen Zagam post months ago about this same topic in the mod forums.  Put out all the maths and stuff on post counts to show just how overrun we are with these rats from the void. =P

rats.gif

For you American Horror Story fans.

Originally, I wanted to suggest www.dotdotdot.com, but crazy enough, that domain was already taken.

Originally, I wanted to suggest www.dotdotdot.com, but crazy enough, that domain was already taken.

felfuckers is available.

just sayin.

Guest WeeWilly

Wut?!?  You guys pinheads or sumting?   zippy%20the%20pinhead-thumb-250x225.jpg

IV is IV, pure and simple.  It is the swiss army knife of all wow sites - Mage love? Thats sounds pretty dang kinky.  Locky Lunacy?

Nah, this is where I got me druid guides and rogue guides.  Just keep it simple and as is.

• Like 1

So just because locks have had the most changes since mop, and people might have a few more questions the site should be renamed? I say Icy-Veins is fine, + the site is already quite popular in my experience, changing the name would have a huge impact on that.

especially when you change it to something warlock-like, or mage-like or whaterver class, it will probably result in other classes visiting less.

Zagam has the highest post count because obviously the rest of us are just far more efficient. biggrin.png

but seriously, I check the DK forums almost daily to see if there's something new I can comment on, and we only get 2-3 new threads a week. My fellow DK's are failing at giving me something to do when I want to slack off at work.

Totally agree, I post something every now and then, but most threads are just news, changes and other info. Not Storm's fault the DK's arent too hard to comprehend ^^

There's some seriously serious posts in an obvious joke thread.  Unless "Felfuckers" was a real suggestion?  I can totally get on board with that.  I saw this video once where this chic... er... nevermind.

If I ever open up a bar/restaurant, I'm naming it Felfuchers.  Only Warlocks will get it.