FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

*SUNDAY* Night Warlock Mumble w/Zagam!

Not much logic in nerfing an ember generator and buffing an ember consumer...

Sure there is! Reducing the number of ember consumers you cast lets you buff the power of each one that much more. I'm not saying Destro doesn't need a much more significant buff, but I think a large part of what they should is buff non-ember skills like Conflag and Incin. They can't buff CB/SB too much or on fights with adds we'll be unmanageably OP. Yet, we need the buff. In fights with so many adds, we often stop casting said skills, or cast them very little without F&B. Buffing them would give us a nice increase to AoE and single target without making it overly difficult to balance fights around with lots of adds. At least, that's my two cents on it.

• Like 1

Not going to be available this Friday.  Got some out of state friends coming in for a football weekend and I just won't be around.  Feel free to hit me up all week on real ID with questions, preferably before 8pm or all day Thursday if we clean up.  Also, be sure to post in the T16 thread for tips and tricks!

Most to the likely.  We'll have plenty of stuff to talk about after two hard weeks of pushing new content.

You guys are more than welcome to keep it going.  Gahhda, Locky, and myself were jamming last night post raid.  Locky cleared, Gahhda is on Garrosh, and I'm on Klaxxi, so I stole some info from both of them lol...you guys can hit up that Mumble Friday...just use my channel on Mumble.  I'll be back in action next Friday for talking or you can join me for my Flex Raid event. 

Can't this week, but I should be down for next Friday. Thinking of making the transition from LFR to Flex or even normal, would like to do my homework first and ask some questions. Been following this forum and the Icy Veins lock guides for quite a while, would be cool to chat with you guys. Even tried to spread the wisdom in the official lock forums, but it's a silly place.

Tomorrow starts the real SoO progression, so I figured that we should try to throw something together tonight just to talk about fights and junk. Anyone in?

What time are you thinking?

Do I look like I have anything else to do today rofl? Whenever the hell people want to :D.

I'm running a 13/13H ToT for my girl from 6-930p Eastern.  Could be available after that, but since I'm leading puggies through, I won't be available until we clear. 

I'm running a 13/13H ToT for my girl from 6-930p Eastern.  Could be available after that, but since I'm leading puggies through, I won't be available until we clear. 

Can I come to get my fucking heroic UVLS? -.-

you're in.  replaced a 532 dk who was only 3/13h.  dude...i just thought of something.  you + me as demo on heroic council...we might crash the server.

OMG why am I Alliance, I'd love another chance to coin a H UVLS!

I ask myself this, too, but then I realize all of my friends are alliance and I'm too poor to transfer all my toons to horde.

We are on tonight!  Bring lots of good stuff, I expect the full 2 hours to be consumed with Dark Intent.  I'll be farming Timeless Coins while we talk.  You guys are more than welcome to join me (or I'll join you on a low pop server)

So I think this week's session is going to be awesome.  Lots of questions coming up, lots of progression discussions to make, and lots of things to have fun with!  Looking forward to talking with everyone tonight.  I'll have exactly two martinis in me for our talk, so be ready for a damn good time.

Also, for fun, I was thinking of putting together a shit ton of Warlocks to queue into MSV LFR and just own the place.  You know, for fun while we talk about real raiding. 

Also, I'm going to be available tonight until midnight to extend to some of those hours some of you could use.  8p-12a Eastern tonight!

Also, for fun, I was thinking of putting together a shit ton of Warlocks to queue into MSV LFR and just own the place.  You know, for fun while we talk about real raiding. 

Oh I see how it is, FINE THEN ME AND MY ALLY BROS WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO!!

*crys*

You can still talk to us, dude!  ORRRRR we could do a 5v5 skirmish!!!!  NAKED SKIRMISH!  Only melees and pets allowed!!!!