FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Siege of Orgrimmar

Guest Cômewithme

Under the iron juggernaut section, minor spelling flaw "Orgrimmary". Grammar nazis assemble!

Under the iron juggernaut section, minor spelling flaw "Orgrimmary". Grammar nazis assemble!

Thanks, fixing it right away tongue.png

Guest Ujarnlek-Aggramar

The map for the Cleft of Shadows is a much lower resolution than the other maps.

The map for the Cleft of Shadows is a much lower resolution than the other maps.

Thank you, that will be fixed very soon smile.png

Is Paragons of the Klaxxi fight guide coming out?

I was working on it at the time, it's out now!

So, can you choose the boss order in some way?

We're not sure. For some of the bosses, the instance is certainly linear (first 4, Iron Juggernaut > Kor'kron Dark Shaman, Paragons of the Klaxxi > Garrosh), but for a few others you may be able to choose. We'll update the guide(s) as things develop.

The first 8 bosses have been extremely linear.  I haven't seen a way to deviate the order and we killed Nazgrim leaving only the last 6.  I'm pretty sure they steer you in an order.

First 2 are very accessible.  Norushen is the first mechanic check, Sha of Pride is the first DPS check. 

Yeah, all the bosses are linear except for Spoils, Thok, and Blackfuse, who can be done in any order. :)

Guest Beachninja

In LFR SoO, are all the tanking mechanics like tank switching necessary in all the boss fights? I am going to try tanking these fights soon. I DPS and heal SoO in LFR regularly and when healing I've noticed that even though DBM announces to me that there should be a tank switch, there is often no tank switch and the tanks usually survive anyway. 

Thanks!