FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
f0nZi3

Question about stat priorities for BM

I have Bad Juju, Renataki's Soul Charm and the Capacitive Primal Diamond - and as others have noted Ask Mr. Robot says to go with [Haste > Crit > Mastery] and the sims I've run support this as well (run against the standard: Crit > Haste > Mastery).

However, I have been seeing several Hunters posting an alternative to [Haste > Crit > Mastery] as running instead with [Haste > Mastery > Crit] and I am just wondering if there is anything to this? If so, what would the cut-over point be where Mastery would beat out Crit for BM?

Thanks in advance! smile.png

Edited by f0nZi3

Not heard of this personally.

I would imagine it would have to be a very high level of haste, but even so, the difference between crit and mastery should only be a couple of thousand. If this is the cas give it a try. It wont gimp your dps to the floor.

If you are curious about it, test it in game. Personally, never tried it so sorry I can't help. But in terms of cut off points, there will be many depending on your haste/mastery/crit/agility levels.