FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Schedule

<div class="blue_post"><h2>From Battle.net</h2>

ZcemdOE.jpg

With the release of Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar, four wings of an expansive new raid will begin to open. The Normal and Heroic raid difficulties, Raid Finder wings, and the new-to-5.4 Flexible mode wings will each be available starting from different dates.

<p>To access the new Raid Finder wings, you’ll need a minimum average Item Level (ilvl) of 496 or higher.</p>

<p>This is our current schedule based on the planned patch release date of September 10. If we determine any changes are needed, we’ll update this article.</p>

<p><b>September 10</b> – <em>Patch 5.4 Release</em></p><ul><li>Normal</li><li>Flex Wing 1 “Vale of Eternal Sorrows”</li>

</ul><p><b>September 17</b></p><ul><li>Heroic <em>(Normal Garrosh kill required)</em></li><li>Flex Wing 2 “Gates of Retribution”</li><li>Raid Finder Wing 1 “Vale of Eternal Sorrows”</li>

</ul><p><b>September 24</b></p><ul><li>Raid Finder Wing 2 “Gates of Retribution”</li>

</ul><p><b>October 1</b></p><ul><li>Flex Wing 3 “The Underhold”</li>

</ul><p><b>October 8</b></p><ul><li>Raid Finder Wing 3 “The Underhold”</li>

</ul><p><b>October 15</b></p><ul><li>Flex Wing 4 “Downfall”</li>

</ul><p><b>October 22</b></p><ul><li>Raid Finder Wing 4 “Downfall”</li>

</ul><p>(<a href="http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/10782714" rel="external">source</a>)</p>

</div>

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gruxa
      Hello everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster! I recently started playing WoW again, and I reached lvl 90 in May, 2014, with my warlock.

Geared up fast and had the wicked oppurtunity to join a 14/14 HC guild straight away in July.

Long story short, I know the tactics and how to play destruction (played warlock for 7 years now). But having missed all the progression i'm having a bit of trouble catching up to the other destruction locks in the guild.

My 3 main worries are Norushen, Shamans & Thok, as I pretty much got single target bosses down.

I'm looking for those fine tuning tricks that you guys perhaps could advice me to use in these fights

Here is my personal logs page (undead warlock ilvl 579) :
      http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/373793/latest/

Best week to use would be Thu 28 August, (except for shamans where September 2 would be best)

I would like to point out i'm aware my Immolate uptime isn't always up to par, but  for every occurance I know why it fell off, still working on that.

The reason I posted this was mainly because of our last Dark Shamans kill (scored 95% this time). I actually thought i performed bad because our other warlock scored a way higher dmg done/dps score than me ( even though he's 9 ilvls higher than me). I'm just looking for ways to improve on these fights.

(PS: on thok i do lose alot of uptime on boss due to wanting to be 100% sure the gate is up and running for the kiting, perhaps you guys have any tips on when would be the perfect timing to place it, or how to approach this)
    • By Kianapiranha
      Hey all! Kianapiranha here to tell you about a new PvE priest healing blog www.holycrit.com. Check it out for priest healing guides, priest specific raiding strategies, and Warlords of Draenor priest beta coverage.
    • By theblkhawk
      Greetings! My 10 man guild likes to be called a progression raid guild, but we keep struggling on iron juggernaut and dark shamans. We recently cleared it, but the guild has decided to reset the raid and start fresh this week. i have never been in a serious progression guild, but I do not think reseting and starting from Immerseus is the best idea for progress. Is this normal at all for a progression guild? Thankfully our raid leader has multiple toons and agreed to lock out on her shaman to Nazgrim which is where we have stopped. I want to be heavily involved in high end raiding in WoD(mythic raiding) , and this guild wants to do the same.
      I do believe I am a pretty good Brewmaster, but I do always think there are things to improve on. I feel like I am dying a lot on the Iron Juggernaut. I think it's the transition from tanking the boss to doing the bombs. I find myself increadibly low when i am done with the bombs, and it is time to taunt swap back to the boss. I have included my armory and a log of our fights all the way up to our 2 iron juggernaut wipes.
      My current rotation follows something along the lines of keg smash, blackout kick, jab, jab, black out kick, to get my shuffle up and running, then I pop elusive brew at 6 stacks or more depending on the situation. I try to use guard on the bombs, and i try to save my other cooldowns for tanking the boss.

So I would like to know if there is anything my raid team or myself could do different on the iron juggernaut that could put me in the best position to help the guild one shot it everytime (besides gearing to the teeth). Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Hawkhawk/simple

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MCXVdt2fw4ALNYRT

Thanks!

• By Tuatha
      <Imminent Failure> is an alliance guild on the realm Sen'jin, currently recruiting for 25 mans and mythic modes in WoD. The guild is comprised of people with varying raid experience but the core has mostly come back after several people returned to the guild recently most of which were raiding at high levels before they left the game.

Current Raid times are Tuesday 9:30-12:30 Central and Sunday 7:30-11:30 central

We are looking for players who want to raid and understand what it means to be in a progression guild (showing up on time prepared and knowing fights ahead of time). Right now we are recruiting a few more core spots so if you think we fit what your looking for please contact us.

Current Progression: 6/14 Heroic

Currently recruiting:

DPS:
      Warlock (very high need)
      Boomkin Elemental Shaman Enhance Shaman Death Knight Feral Druid

Tanks:
      Looking for one very well geared, heroic ready tank.

Loot System: EPGP

If your interested please contact me by battletag at Tuatha#1661 or in-game.

If your class is not listed above and your interested and believe yourself to be an exceptional player please don't hesitate to contact me.
    • By smartiejoe
      Hi All,

My raid team comfortably gets through 13/14 normal bosses a week, and the majority of the team are 14/14 normal and 2/14 hc. I have just joined this team and heading towards a garrosh kill and then heroic progress I was wondering how I should go about optimising my character.

Here is the armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Jo%C3%A9/simple
      (I know there's some dps pieces, I used to be dps and have been unlucky with tank drops)

I wasn't sure whether to go for a higher mastery build, stay as I am, or less mastery and more parry.

Also another question, I struggle with AoE Aggro. On fights like Garrosh in the first phase and the waves of adds in Galakras and Spoils, I sometimes struggle to keep aggro on them all, any tips?