FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Meeloh

Zagam Stream

I think you'd have to ask his computer hamster.  I doubt he wants an FPS drop while trying to do shiny new progression.  :)

I'm not streaming when my guidies stream.  Choose from: DK DPS, Resto Druid, or Mage.  I have a kitten/cat that would LOVE to be a part of a stream, but I'm not doing it.  Not yet at least.  The real story...I can't let people see I play out of my spell book.

Lindroy, Arcane Mage: twitch.tv/Lindroy

Bajingobomb, Unholy Death Knight: twitch.tv/Devierum

Manamonster, Restoration Druid: twitch.tv/Manamonster

*NOTE: I take NO responsibility for an offense taken listening or watching our streams.  We are vocal, controversial, racist, sexist, and downright rude to each other and people we do/don't know.  Watch at your own discretion.

There are already TONS of streams to watch, both in my guild and other Warlocks.  Plus, I sing snippets of songs like Heart Attack by Demi Lovato, whistle the chocobo riding theme, and curse at my guildmates (not with push to talk, of course) while raiding and I can't imagine anyone wants a part of that. 

I'm not streaming when my guidies stream.  Choose from: DK DPS, Resto Druid, or Mage.  I have a kitten/cat that would LOVE to be a part of a stream, but I'm not doing it.  Not yet at least.  The real story...I can't let people see I play out of my spell book.

Lindroy, Arcane Mage: twitch.tv/Lindroy

Bajingobomb, Unholy Death Knight: twitch.tv/Devierum

Manamonster, Restoration Druid: twitch.tv/Manamonster

*NOTE: I take NO responsibility for an offense taken listening or watching our streams.  We are vocal, controversial, racist, sexist, and downright rude to each other and people we do/don't know.  Watch at your own discretion.

There are already TONS of streams to watch, both in my guild and other Warlocks.  Plus, I sing snippets of songs like Heart Attack by Demi Lovato, whistle the chocobo riding theme, and curse at my guildmates (not with push to talk, of course) while raiding and I can't imagine anyone wants a part of that. 

Yeah, I can't imagine that anyone would ever watch reality TV to see the pale underbelly of the peoples..........

There are TONS of Warlock PoVs that are significantly better players than me.  Most don't stream early to 'protect' their strategies, but you'll see them plenty soon enough.  In all honesty, we're going to clear normals week 1 then wipe a WHOLE LOT the next few weeks as we progress Heroics.