FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sirmonte

Minion/Pet Bar Question

Hey all. I am having issues with trying to put some of my minion attacks in the bar. When I put them in the slot a few seconds later they are gone. I have open slots c4 and c7. I am trying to put axe toss in there but it will not take. It goes in and then it is gone. Plus I cannot put them in any order. It seems like that have only one place to go. I am using ElvUI and so far I have not had any problems but this is the first time I noticed this.

First mistake was ElvUI, I tried it for about 20 min before going back to my self made UI. From what I hear it has a lot of annoying little bugs like this.

Thanks. When I turned it off it worked. Then I checked for an update and found out mine was out of date. With the update it is working now but took a few times for it to work.

Ever since I installed ElvUI, I've had no problems. I used to do my own UI with 15 different AddOns for everything, but ElvUI does almost everything all of them did, and looks sharper and cleaner for it (not to mention it takes up less time on the CPU). I still use a few extra (Baganon, Skada, Omen), but for the most part it's all ElvUI. When in doubt, always update your addons.