FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gahhda

Patch tuesday halp ,_,

I have so much crap to put in to simc for 5.4...was wondering if anyone is relatively versed on simc that could help me expedite some of this garbage QQ.

I long for the day I know how to do anything with SimC but load my toon and click some radio buttons and get pretty numbers and graphs. :(

If you want to tell me what to do and use me for CPU power sure, other than importing my own toon and messing with it a little I don't really know SimC.

I have the single target demo update in, need to work on the destro apl with the rof nerf..update all the profiles, sim like 60 different trinket combinations all of which have specific lines based on trinket...need to do the aoe/cleave apls for all 3 specs but thats on the back burner until future notice..more pressing matters -.-.

I don't think you can edit Destro APL that much besides removing RoF because with new set bonuses, you might want to save Conflags for 4pc proc to make 2pc proc more and/or use Chaos Bolts on 4pc. But this things have to be tested on live before they'll implemented on Simcraft I think. Or you can test them on APL and add if its an increase :P

I don't think you can edit Destro APL that much besides removing RoF because with new set bonuses, you might want to save Conflags for 4pc proc to make 2pc proc more and/or use Chaos Bolts on 4pc. But this things have to be tested on live before they'll implemented on Simcraft I think. Or you can test them on APL and add if its an increase tongue.png

I really like the 4p for detro... it fits in well with the standard rotation and always gives you a stronger CB when you need to dump to prevent capping while waiting on procs.  I have no idea how the 2 piece works, never saw any proc for it... perhaps I'm blind.

I do not like the 2p for demo, while very strong with UVLS still it does not feel natural or fit well with the playstyle.  When I'm finished burning fury I want to burn up my MC procs for fastest fury regen, but i also want to jump into meta every time I get the proc to take advantage of it with meta dmg modifiers.  Seems like a conflict, as I never seem to be able to build any fury unless I ignore half my procs.  The 4 piece for AoE will be fun, but I don't like it outside of that...the proc outside of meta almost never hits at a time that is helpful, generally overlapping your second charge as you're going into meta, basically only benefiting from the HoG impact and nothing from shadowflame.  Add to that that with UVLS i am still casting more SF than SB, I'm not proccing it much to begin with.

On another note, At the risk of being lynched,  do the last minute tunings to Incin and CB alter Sacs viability at all?  I am unsure if last nights PTR build included the 10% incin buff or not, but screwing around the short time I did, Incin and CB were accounting for about 60% of my damage.  CB scaled very well with the 4p when you have int procs.  Being able to hit 2.3m (dot included) CB's self buffed /w sac seems silly.

Good job guys...we came together and managed to pull it off! JK LOL.

So you have all the numbers completed at this point?  Just curious where things stand, though I'll assume other class SimC guru's will have to submit their data before anything is posted officially.