FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jiujitsu

Affliction Haste Thresh Holds 9778 or 13737 ??

I was playing around with Haste Thresh holds on Mr.Robot, as I plan on going Affliction in 5.4. I have it set for 9778 Haste now, could someone take a look at my saved profile to see if I am in the right ball park with my saved settings, go to the Best in Bags tab after loading it. Thanks

Edited by Jiujitsu

The Haste threshold is dependent on your item level.  If you're 550+, I'd suggest the 13.7k breakpoint since you won't be sacrificing a ton of Mastery to achieve that.  Short of that, stick with 9.8k.  Multi-DoTing is stronger, so Mastery wins out more often than not.

Reach the nearer breakpoint u can without gemming much haste.

With gemming everything into mastery u reach at 10,5k~ haste keep at it, if u stay around 12,5k~ go for 13,8k Breakpoint.

I am ilvl 531 right now. My recent reforge has me at  9806 Haste and 10322 Mastery in Mr. Robot. 

I have 9 slots gemmed with Mastery and 7 slots gemmed for haste with that reforge.

So since I haven;t gemmed everything into Mastery show I go for the lower Haste Break Point?

Playing around with Mr. Robot that would put my haste Threshold to 6698 and boosts my Mastery to 13254 but all my gems show up as Mastery instead of a mixture of both.

I do have the Meta, I didn't include that into my tests with Mr. Robot, should I?

I cant test this out in on the PTR as I have different gear than I the characters I copied over last month.

Appreciate the help.

Edited by Jiujitsu

could anyone possibly answer my question?  Or is there something I can read more in depth about the haste thresholds without looking at a Chart that I don't completely understand?

Just as zagam stated, stick with 9778 haste and drop rest in mastery. At a higher ilvl you can move up a break point. I'm sorry but your link didn't work for me, just brought up the load toon screen. You are looking for 23.3 percent haste buffed. This will be a nice place until SoO gear makes 29% easier without lose in mastery.

Edited by Cedrin

Im sitting at 9784 haste and 14566 mastery unbuffed and was wondering if it was worth aiming towards the 13,7kish bp.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Lucanor/advanced

i feel like the gap between both stats is to big - with 13,7k i will end around 10k mastery unbuffed resulting in 15k haste 13k mastery buffed

moreover im struggeling with trinkets a bit since i was not able to obtain any heroic wuush - i got an nhc wuush but following recent advices from evralia i should always aim for highest ilvl trinkets - what u think?

thanks in advance

It's not worth dropping 4k Mastery for another Haste threshold. 

Trinkets will be trinkets.  No matter which ones you have, they're tied to RNG.  Of course, over many fights, better trinkets prevail out.  It's really hard to say what is going to be best without live testing since today is the first day we find out if they snuck anything else in.  Higher item levels are almost always a good way to go.  Replacing a 530 Wush with a 553 of any trinket is likely ideal.