FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ushnor

Get rid of the ads!

That is certainly not allowed. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the ad, and maybe even the html code of the page. That would greatly help us sort this out.

On my tab and phone, I try to scroll down the page and this stupid ad gets all choppy on the page, it has no x to close it and it pops up on every page. Its totaly ridiculous and unnecessary.

I realize it may be difficult to get that kind of information with a mobile device. If you can't do that, then anything that could help us identify the ad would be great.

Also, if you want to read our stance on ads, I made a post on the subject some time ago: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/2781-our-stance-on-ads-and-ad-blockers/

I realize it may be difficult to get that kind of information with a mobile device. If you can't do that, then anything that could help us identify the ad would be great.

Also, if you want to read our stance on ads, I made a post on the subject some time ago: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/2781-our-stance-on-ads-and-ad-blockers/

Yea its a ad for little mermaid on blu ray being released at jb hifi. Its like a banner that follows me as I scroll down the page. It would be ok if it was on the side, but it goes right across the page. Its only happens when I come to Icy Veins.

Yea its a ad for little mermaid on blu ray being released at jb hifi. Its like a banner that follows me as I scroll down the page. It would be ok if it was on the side, but it goes right across the page. Its only happens when I come to Icy Veins.

Thanks a lot, I'll pass this on to our ad agency smile.png

Ads are kind of unwelcome on the page.

What do you mean?

What kind  of  phone do you have? What apps do you have installed? Does it  only show up on this  website? I wouldn't be too surprized if  it was something from  another app that's ad-supported or some sort of pesky  malware.