FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Siege of Orgrimmar Restoration Druid Style

This thread is meant to collect useful pieces of information for Restoration Druids attempting bosses in the Siege of Orgrimmar. We will add some contributions ourselves and hope that the rest will come from comments in this thread smile.png

Table of Contents

Immerseus

Tips:

Links:

The Fallen Protectors

Tips:

Links:

Norushen

Tips:

Links:

Sha of Pride

Tips:

Links:

Galakras

Tips:

Links:

Iron Juggernaut

Tips:

Links:

Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Tips:

Links:

General Nazgrim

Tips:

Links:

Malkorok

Tips:

Links:

Spoils of Pandaria

Tips:

Links:

Thok the Bloodthirsty

Tips:

Links:

Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Tips:
Links:

Paragons of the Klaxxi

Tips:

Links:

Garrosh Hellscream

Tips:

Links:

Genesis was really helpful on Immerseus. It healed the adds almost instantly for me, and if you're under-geared, it would certainly help slow them down. Just Rejuv 3-4 of the nearest adds, and use it.
Also our raid was really spread out (#10manproblems) so Displacer Beast was handy in getting from edge to edge of my section.

Protectors didn't feel damage-intensive at all, but just always make sure (if it's glyphed) Wild Mushroom is down wherever your raid is stacking.
And for the Magic debuff, to avoid tripping over your other healer, ask if he can dispel first, so neither of you waste a GCD+10K mana.

There is no downside to stacking on Norushen. Make sure your raid doesn't kill the Unleashed Manifestation in the stack, and you're fine. There wasn't enough raid-wide damage to warrant a healer doing a test, but you can still soak one puddle.

Same goes for the Sha. Stacking is the key to getting carried by Wild Mushroom. My raid stacked on one side behind the boss (near the lock) and then moved every Reflection. I was also designated to break out the far lock, so Displacer Beast was helpful there. 

• Like 1

For Immerseus I found sym'ing a priest very helpful to get their life grip. Similar to how slows and stuns work for the hostile adds, life grip worked on the non-hostiles and I could usually get an extra one healed using it.

For the Sha of Pride I was one of the people assigned to opening prisons and found displacer beast extremely useful as it put me right across the room to the far prison.

• Like 1

<Immersius>
-Tranquility won't heal friendly puddles.

-It's also good to have your wild mushroom ready before the split phase. Look around for spots with multiple friendly puddles spawning together, put down a mushroom there, and pop it once they spawn.

<The Fallen Protectors>
-Make sure that your UI displays Shadow Weakness(144176). Heal accordingly.

<Norushen>
-If you are the healer going in next, you are the one supposed to soak the orbs dropped by big adds.

<Sha of Pride>
-Dispel only when you have Gift of the Titans. Otherwise you'll gain 5 pride each time you dispel. Your only priority with the buff is dispelling since you can barely dispel everyone with the debuff.

<Galakras>
-If Bonecrushers get away, try and heal injured champions. Just try putting your Lifebloom on them whenever the tanks don't need it and I would also recommend using your Clearcasting procs on those since the tanks will be topped up most of the time. Also keep in mind that Lor'themar will mostly stand in melee so it's a good idea to pop your mushrooms too.
-Glyph of Stampeding Roar is extremely useful. You will want to use it right before running to the towers. If you have more than one druid, you can also use it again inside the tower.

<Iron Juggernaut>
-Displacer Beast is really handy if you get knocked back.
-Don't try to disable Crawler Mines with Deterrence, since the damage is physical you'll end up dying.

<Kor'kron Dark Shaman>
-Keep Efflorescence down around 5-10 yards behind the tanks to the direction their kiting and repeat the process each time they pass it. The random dot on players will deal moderate damage.

<General Nazgrim>
-Make sure that your UI displays Bonecracker. Heal accordingly.

<Malkorok>
-Make sure that you UI is displaying Weak Ancient Barrier(142863), Ancient Barrier(142864) and Strong Ancient Barrier(142865). Keep those barriers up at all times.

<Spoils of Pandaria>
-Killing Wise Mistweaver Spirits will grant you a very useful buff. Your heals will have a chance of summoning a healing wave in front of you. Looks pretty much like the old Typhoon. 

<Thok the Bloodthirsty>
-Bloodied will be hard to with deal so you should use caution with aoe heals in order to enter the second phase.

-Use Soothe to dispel Enrage from Kor'kron Jailer.

-Glyph of Stampeding Roar is really handy.

Edited by Lucretia
  • Like 1

I'll edit once I learn more about the fights. smile.png

I'm not sure about editing, because it's really difficult for me to track down what you changed sad.png

Can any of you resto's tell me where I can find Genesis in logs? Not seeing in healing by spell or in buffs cast and buffs gained.

You can't find how much healing genesis does because it doesn't actually heal itself. It just accelerates the ticks of your rejuvenation. It think the only thing you will be able to see is how many times it was casted.

Genesis was really helpful on Immerseus. It healed the adds almost instantly for me, and if you're under-geared, it would certainly help slow them down. Just Rejuv 3-4 of the nearest adds, and use it.

Also our raid was really spread out (#10manproblems) so Displacer Beast was handy in getting from edge to edge of my section.

Just tried this on npc's outside the party (as it sais only in the party or raid group of Genesis) and players outside the party, and it doesn't seem to benifit from Genesis, how ever it did help on my party member at that same time.

<Paragons of Klaxxi>

-When a player is targeted by Aim and others stand between the boss and the targeted player, try to place your fully charged mushroom to cover most players standing there and pop it after the damage is done, you can also communicate and wait for all of them to step on efflorescence before you bloom it.

-Leap of Faith is extremely useful against Kunchongs so make sure you symb a priest.

-You'll need to chain mitigation cd's on the tank that is tanking Korven. Make sure to communicate and make good use of your Ironbark, Genesis is a real life saver too!

-Go with Mighty Bash since the bloods might require stuns.

<Garrosh Hellscream>

-Have your mushroom at full potential before Iron Star "explodes" and bloom it right after it does. Barkskin and even Ironbark on the tank that is getting the most damage is useful to prevent one shots.

-During transition, try and center your mushroom right on top of Garrosh so that people can benefit efflorescence while in melee range.

-Save your stampeding roar for transition phases, especially if you're the only druid(in most 10man cases).

-Since you can run while healing & have more mobility than others, try and stay 5-10 yards behind the group while running on transition(especially in ToES) and collect the debuffs that nobody is taking.

-Whirling corruptions in P2 are piece of cake with your mushroom, no other cd is needed(10man normal).

-Whirling corruptions in P3 require intense healing and a combo of Spirit Walker's Grace and Tranquility can save your raid. (I use my macro for Incarnation+Berserking+Heart of the Wild then start tranqing and while doing that, I pop SWG and start moving to the sides that require most healing)

Edited by Lucretia
  • Like 1

<Malkorok>

While another druid on my server taught me this trick it is quite useful.  At the start of the fight, (symb a shaman if possible) and tranq right off the start.  This will throw full shields on everyone off the start.

• Like 1

<Immerseus>

- Glyph of Regrowth may be useful for healing adds

- As you heal them, they slow down

- Move you Lifebloom stacks from the tank to an add

<Galakras>

- Typhoon is useful for interrupting Bonecrushers' channel, but may annoy tanks/melee

- Stampeding Roar helps group get out of Skull Cracker and get to towers

<Iron Juggernaught>

- Bear Form is very strong for soaking Crawler Mines, couple with Barkskin, Might of Ursoc or a Symbiosis damage reduction cooldown (not Deterrence!) to avoid falling low and potentially dying to AoE/DoT damage

- use Glyph of Feline Grace if soaking Crawler Mines

<Dark Shaman>

- Glyph of Stampeding Roar can be very useful

- if you have a Shaman of your own, grab Spiritwalker's Grace to use during Tranquility

<General Nazgrim>

- Assassins and Ironblades can be controlled with Entangling Roots (and, implicitly, Nature's Grasp is useful vs. Assassins)

- adds can be stunned (Mighty Bash)

- Warsong is physical damage so Bear Form can reduce it

<Malkorok>

- use Glyph of Feline Grace

- before the pull have everyone stack on a mushroom and fully charge it

- just before the pull blanket raid with Rejuv, once in combat pop the mushroom to give everyone a decent shield, Barkskin the tank, Stampeding Roar to help everyone get to their positions

- with Displacer Beast, Cat Form speed, Dash and Stampeding Roar you can pull of some clutch saves if the void zones spawn in awkward places

- Deterrence (from Symbiosis) will fully negate a void zone soak, and the Hunter gets Dash which is useful to them. Ensure you have "/cancelaura Deterrence" bound to maximise healing uptime

- due to the absorbs you won't be able to charge your mushroom during the Might of the Kor'kron phase (and you probably won't get the opportunity during the Bloodrage phase

<Thok>

- Efflorescence makes a good visual indicator for people to stack on during phase 1, and is much easier to move than e.g. Healing Rain

- Glyph of Stampeding Roar is useful to assist people with low movement speed

- try to Symbiosis for a good utility ability (give a hunter Dash, make good use of Leap of Faith etc)

- be very careful with casting Tranquility during phase 1 - while it can be useful to raid heal as people start getting bloodied, the frequent casts of Deafening Screech will prevent you from completing the channel and lock you out of healing spells

Displacer Beast utility

- Immerseus: good timing lets you move through Swirl

- Norushen: useful for avoiding beam if you need to soak/take an orb

- Sha of Pride: greatly helps with prisons

- Galakras: avoid Skull Cracker on the ground, and the cone attacks on the tower

- Iron Juggernaught: perfect timing can negate the knockback

- Dark Shaman: move through Ashen Walls without taking damage

- Malkorok: quickly get to void zones before they explode

• Like 1

I've found displacer beast for useful on Iron juggernaut for soaking crawlers. I ask for a BoP and take the first one, blink to the ground and take another. If time permits you could probably, might of ursoc the last.

Also on malkorok you can rejuv pets to the charge your mushroom

BoP also negates you from being interrupted during a tranquility cast during Thok.

• Like 1

<Immerseus>

Dream of Cenarius was fun to use, it will heal raid members on the opposite side out of your range.  I would only use this if you have a well geared / high DPS group, though.

<Protectors>

Having the Glyph of the Sprouting Mushroom was useful for Dark Meditation, but not really necessary.

<Sha of Pride>

Displacer Beast is EXTREMELY handy for grabbing the imprisonment on the far side.

<Iron Juggernaut>

Incarnation is useful for placing lifebloom on members in the event they get knocked back too far.

<Dark Shaman>

Displacer Beast is handy when moving through elemental walls.

<General Nazgrim>

If your group sucks at locking down the mages, Glyph of Fae Silence is especially helpful in giving the DPS more time to react.

<Malkrok>

The heal over time portion of Regrowth will keep refreshing itself during phase 1 if your target is under 50% health, as long as you are not using Glyph of Regrowth.

<Spoils of Pandaria>

Displacer Beast is helpful to move across poorly placed bombs, or to quickly get to the matter swap locations if they spawn across the room.

<Thok>

Devotion Aura will stop him from interrupting.  Some coordination with a paladin in your group will enable a full length Tranquility around scream five or six.  If it's too tight, you can also use Soul of the Forest to shorten the channel time.

<Siegecrafter Blackfuse>

Entangling Roots is useful in stopping the mines for a while.  Enough time for raid members to get some distance at least.

Displacer Beast was also useful for moving through saw blades and fire lines left by the laser.

<Garrosh Hellscream>

Keep your mushroom charged and don't worry about saving it...pop it early and pop it often!

Edited by Airent
  • Like 1

I found the ability_druid_manatree.jpgSoul of the Forest talent useful for Malkorok, when I was casting tranquility at the start of the fight, just to get it interrupted by spell_nature_earthquake.jpgSeismic Slam. What I did was to use swiftmend right before the pull, and then with the 100% haste to tranquility I would be able to cast it on the pull and finish before I were to get hit by seismic slam. The Soul of the forest buff will last for 5 seconds, so the tranquility would need to be cast within that time.

I couldn't tell from the icy-veins guide how far into the fight Malkorok would cast his first seismic slam, but i've experienced it happens quite early. It will require a bit of good timing, but it is nice to be able to finish the tranquility without getting interrupted to charge the raids shields as quickly as possible.

I just made an account on here to mention this, and it will be my first post, hope its useful!

Immerseus- mass entanglement is great to root a few of the hostile adds

Protectors- try to keep your ranged dps/healers relatively stacked in your efflorescence circle, esp. on heroic being able to bloom the mushroom right after a calamity or inferno strike helps hugely. Efflorescence and wild mushroom: bloom combined are ~1 third of my total healing on this fight. I found tranquility was best used when an inferno strike was about to go off and sun started casting calamity.

Sha heroic- wild mushroom: bloom is an absolute lifesaver here after surging pride, use raid cooldowns before surging pride to make sure people are topped off and just bloom the mushroom afterwards- heals everyone up completely.

Malkorok- I'd imagine it would be possible to fully charge a mushroom and get everyone to stack up right at the start and bloom it to fill up the shields, not necessary at all but could be quite nice. Also, wouldn't use tranq at the start since imo it's better used on the blood rage phase and it won't be off cd for that if used at the start.

Paragons- if you get fixated on a kunchong you can use displacer beast to get away from it.

Garrosh- symbiosis a shaman here to use tranq on the move for the empowered whirling corruption in p3. In the transition phases it can be helpful to get people to stay close to garrosh when moving from the cleaves, have efflorescence right under garrosh and bloom the mushroom after cleaves. Displacer beast is great here for moving from desecrate.

Edited by yinfaitl

I raid with 10 man normal with resto druid as other healer and some times shamman. we heal most 2 healers and have allot of range.

further more allot of good tips are allready in the comments above so i might skip or repeat some of them.

Immersius:

- like said wild mushrooms on spots where more then 2 friendly puddles spawn is nice.

- also use 2 set bonus healing touch with 4 or 5 stacks and natures swiftness healing touch.

- use dash to avoid big wave.

the fallen protectors:

- other then standard tactics : mushroom on stacks 2 help with healing is a help full thing.

- other then that no talents etc that will help extra.

norushen:

- mushroom around the tanks and melee. range move 2 much in this fight.

sha of pride:

- mushroom under ranged group.

- use dash or roar to get to far away prisons.

galakras: only healed downstairs so no tips so far for upstairs

- stand behind the raid king varian so you can use typhoon if add attacks the king.

- keep mushroom where the mage of your factions blizzards. tanks will tank in that spot so it will heal.

- in last phase keep mushroom under raid and use genisis allot to heal the group up fast.

iron juggernaut:

- ursocs might can be used on mines!!

- you might want to drop the efflorescence glyph and just let switment cast it. because of all the movement.

- if you and the group get knocked back to far away use roar for the speed boost

dark shammans:

- typhoon helps with the adds.

general nazgrim:

- mushrooms under tanks

- help with with adds by using typhoon, mass ent etc.

malkorok:

- use tranq at start for instant raid shields

- use barksin if you soak pools.

- mushrooms in bloodrage phase when the raid is stacked.

- cooldowns need 2 be carefully timed.

spoils:

- mushroom where the tank is.

- the healing buff needs 2 be targeted at tank. ( so face him or her)

- if you can make sure adds are between you and the tank. it will do some nice damage to them

thok:

- sooth 2 dispel rage

- stampeding roar for fast raid moving ( on start phase 2)

- dodnt put mushroom under raid. because when you need 2 drop under 50% to go to phase 2 it might keep people up 2 much.

- if you do fire boss adds last. stack and get 2 phase 2 fast. when in phase 2 . pop tranq ASAP to get everyone up

siege:

- mushrooms near tank

- dps that comes from belt. ussaly have low HP so make sure you heal them up fast.

- make sure that everyone is full hp when add goes up!! because his overload will otherwise wipe the raid.

klaxxi:

- use cooldowns like barkskin allot.

- more spirit might be needed for this fight. so might get spirit flask

- tanks will sometimes get shield bashed. allot of healing is needed on the tank that gets that. so shroom him, ironbark etc. and hot him full!

- if you have allot of ranged and you are stacked for the snipper klaxxi. make sure the mushroom is under the group. it will help if you pop it after the shot has been taken

garrosh aint down on normal yet for me so nothing there yet.

a couple of things i dodnt see all druids use wich will help if you use it!!

1. 2 set tier is very handy. get a addon to track the stacks ( weakaurus etc) and use when you have 4 or 5 stacks. you get the sage menders stacks fast because rejuvanation gives allot of stacks. sometimes see druids skip 2 set and only go for 4 set.

2. ironbark, might of ursoc and barkskin are needed in this raid . use them!!

3. if you have soul of the forest as talent ( like me and other druids:P). keep in mind that the normal switfend followed by wild growth may not be the best option. sometimes tank damage is very high. so lifebloom or rejuvantion would be wiser.

4. ALWAYS use sotf speed buff with tranquility!!! main reason : allot of time you need 2 move in these raids. and the sotf buff makes the channel time shorter so more likely to finnish the cast this way.

5. look at the fights. what healing is needed in your raid group. dropping the efflorescence glyph is sometimes a wise choice.

6. ffs USE wild mushroom bloom!!! its your little friend

like i said before. allot of good tips are allready above. and this is how i need 2 heal. so only use tips if you think you need help with that fight

(Warning: I love summoning things. There is an obvious bias to my tips)

Some more tips now that my raid has downed Garrosh:

Garrosh:

- Force of Nature ended up being extremely handy. During the other realm phase, it either allowed me to offset up to 3 people not getting shields (my raid sometimes has issues here) or presents an extremely powerful healing buff for stacking. Likewise, using the treants instead of trying to tranq meant I could run with the dps/tank group and gave the other healer a better chance to get through this phase without having to move. Finally, for Empowered Whirlwing, I could assign a treant to people most likely to die to it or who I didn't want to worry about (myself as I was pretty lowly geared at 545, the other healer, and the dps most likely to get kapowned)

- Displacer Beast was useful to get out of Desecrate fast, although if you start moving as soon as he starts casting, Feline Swiftness would probably result in similar.

- If you have a shaman, this is a good fight to sym him. If you don't, then a defensive from a death knight or monk is always a good fallback. If your team isn't too confident for healing, you can also sym a spriest, although the good times for them to tranq are very few, so I don't recommend it.

Klaxxi:

- If the tank will use it, syming whoever has to tank Korven or Kil'ruk will probably be most helpful as it gives them another cooldown (and usually gives you a defensive). If they won't use it or find it helpful, a priest is the next best choice for Life Grip.

Siegecrafter:

- Don't use treants here. I love them to death, but their strength just doesn't apply as the tanks take almost all the damage. Soul of the Forest is extremely powerful here to either give a tank a boosted Life Bloom or the raid a boosted Wild Growth before/after an overload.

Thok:

- Force of Nature, Force of Nature, Force of Nature. The healing you can get from doing this is simply ridiculous as the raid is mostly stacked and you can choose the people who take the most damage from roar as the treant's focus. The treants are off global cooldown, cause the circle, and since everyone is stacked, everyone will be in their circle no matter who you focus them on. (Obviously don't use them on tanks here) Since there isn't much use for them outside of the stack phase, I usually had a full charge of 3 by the time we got into the stack phase.

Spoils:

- Soul of the Forest is strong here. No tank swap, so you can keep a supercharged life bloom stack on your side's tank for the full duration.

- It is 5-man style, so Wild Growth (unglyphed) will be at its strongest.

Malkorok:

- Don't glyph Regrowth, this spell will be extremely strong as a hot here.

- If you don't have a shaman, SotF might be the best option to speed up tranq, but I still favor treants here. I usually focus them on a melee or tank during the first phase (only keep one charge recharging at a time, you'll want 3 charges for the 2nd phase) and during second phase blow all the charges and keep it on cooldown on various members. Similar to Thok, the raid is stacked here which plays into the treant's strength.

General Nazgrim:

- I found Force of Nature and Soul of the Forest about equal in strength. Which one I use usually ends up being whatever I have set before the fight. If you use FoN, tanks and melee will usually be your targets as everyone else is spread out. SotF will usually see strongest use before/after a War Cry

Dark Shamans:

- Soul of the Forest is the clear victor here as you do not really stack and keep moving. Likewise there is a ton of raid damage and both tanks consistently take damage. There is almost no way for SotF to not be useful other than to not use it.

Iron Juggernaut:

- I love me some treants. SotF has its strength due to the massive amount of tank damage. In the end, whichever you want to focus on (raid vs tank) or if your raid can't effectively make use of treants (we loosely stack, only reason it works).

Galkaras:

- If you are below, Force of Nature is near godly for melee heavy ground. If you are above or the ground group doesn't stack SotF wins out. I personally prefer FoN for the 2nd phase since stacking just plays into the treants too much to pass up.

Sha:

- Are we stacked? Yes? FORCE OF NATURE WOO!

Nerushen:

- Soul of the Forest or Incarnation are much better choices than FoN. The stacking on this fight is very minimal and there is a lot of movement to get to adds.

Protectors:

- Similar to General, I found the 3 talents to all be fairly equivalent in this fight and it ends up being whatever your raid has trouble with. If you find yourself going oom, Incarnation. If you are having trouble with any phase in which the raid can stack, FoN. If you are having trouble with tank damage or with a particular move you can tell when it is coming, SotF. Soul of the Forest is probably a good default for this fight though due to movement, lack of stacking, etc.

Immerseus:

- Force of Nature ended up surprising me here. I could usually assign treants to separate puddles, go away and heal up a different one, then come back and their assigned puddles would be fully healed already. The fact they start out with a swiftmend means the puddle takes a large enough healing dose off the bat (+ healing ground effect) it gets slowed enough the treants can happily heal them to full or near full without issue. Given my raid rarely needed more than Wild Growth outside of Split, I found Force of Nature to be the best talent by far for this reason.

(Warning: I love summoning things. There is an obvious bias to my tips)

Some more tips now that my raid has downed Garrosh:

You make me want to try force of nature now this next week.. lol

lol

Honestly, I wasn't giving them the time of day until I tried them out for Thok. No paladin, so I had to figure out how to heal despite the lack of a mid/end-tranq. Honestly feels like Blizzard did a great job balancing that tier of talents for once and now it is just a matter of situationally one is better than the others, but they seem to all go more into play style. I like the summon and forget aspect of the treants...plus who doesn't like more healing circles?

First of all i would like to thank this page for the help it has helped me and my resto druids in the guild.

Now all i can see is Normal, i shall post some tips and tricks for Heroic Modes (25) and will update when new bosses are downed.

Lets start with

Immerseus

- Tranquility doesn't heal the adds at all (so don't waste it their and use it for a survival CD)

- Symbiosis a Priest for their Life Grip spell - this is amazing for the woops moments and 1 add is about to go through just life grip it back and heal it up. (Note as of 19/11/2013 their are bugs situated with Life Gripping an add where they bug and do not walk to the middle, their for not triggering the transition, this can be a great break point to heal everyone to full until the timer runs out and spawns the boss)

- Rejuvenate multiple adds this will gradually slow them down making it easier to heal them up - if they move quickly pop a Genesis to make sure they slow down.

- Nearer the end of the fight a fully pumped shroom can pop at least 6 clumped adds instantly which is the biggest win ever for the rest as nearer the end you will die very quickly if you do not control the adds.

The Fallen Protectors

- Symbiosis a Shaman for Spiritwalkers Grace as it can be mighty annoying to break a Tranquility to move out of brew, poison etc.

- Have Iron Bark ready off CD for Mark of Arrogance soaking as the guys soaking it can seem to be a bit over the top with thinking they can take it and then instant dieing smile.png we can prolong that smile.png

- Shrooms best in melee clumps - know the kill rotation and place the shroom on that boss, as ranged should be spread. (with exception to Meditation, and Sorrow)

- Because we don't have the Mass Dispell mechanic which is annoying to say, make sure you have great perception on the Debuff to be dispelled - example i use Decursive i sucked at getting to the dispells faster so what did i do,turn the sound animation on for someone getting a debuff and turned the volume up, now i am better.

Norushen

- Symbiosis a Shaman for Spiritwalkers Grace to be able to Tranquility and move away from the beam.

- The purify bit, really really easy as a druid all you need to do is Hot them up Genesis if in trouble instant heal if near dead.

- Tip for when going into Purity - Refresh your hots on the tank or who ever, make sure your shroom is refreshed before going as they persist while you are in the test, just dont use them in the test and you be healing in 2 places at 1 time smile.png

- Shrooms on clump spot (well we stacked as tactic depends on your tactic) and always on clump spot don't move it as the raid will come back to it as a reference point.

Sha of Pride

- Symbiosis what ever you fancy, i recommend either a Damage Mitigation for myself or Tank, as soaking rifts hurts smile.png Or if you fail from moving out of bad stuff first (25% pride) and then Tranquility or the raid needs your Tranquility before that hits Spiritwalker's is best for that.

- When assigned to deal with Prisons or to get to a Rift at the rear of the platform or to get to middle square for dispell or reflection dumping, jumping on your disky thing (50% pride) - Displacer Beast is amazing 1 click and your their.

- Shroom best place to put this would be around melee area as everyone should be spread melee is a loose spread so more effective their.

Galakras

- Symbiosis, this depends on your role, if your a tower guy have Spiritwalkers Grace just in case its needed in tower (Shouldnt do if demolisher is killed first) or if you protecting the demolition dudes then Damage Mitigation their - this also helps when final phase orb soaking.

- Shrooms - Tower only good at the very top, Protecting the Blow Stuff up dudes, Up with tank in the middle with melees etc. on the stacking group for final phase.

- Remember Lor'themar is always in melee, if the npcs get damaged if you are finding it light on the heals (sometimes) dump your clearcast procs on the npcs chuck a hot on them etc.

- Demolition guys are easy to heal just hot them up use bigger heals if grunts are not being dealt with swiftly. (have faith in our locks wink.png)

Iron Juggernaut

- Symbiosis Shaman for Spiritwalkers grace

- Tranquility is really good when you pop Spiritwalkers Grace - Natures Vigil and use it just before knock back. Pops everyone up to full in no time ready for the next CD on the rotation.

- Displacer beast is great to get back to where you was after knockback

- Shrooms best placed on Melee as its a spread fight - you possibly could get away with ranged as its a 6yd spread.

- Keep an eye on Mine soakers and have an instant big heal for them 1.5 million (before mitigation) is alot of pain.

- Druids are really good at this fight as the saw blades does not phase them one bit. pros of moving and healing wink.png

Kor'kron Dark Shaman

This one is interesting as this is the Iron Tombs boss view not the other. We seem to be pretty good at that smile.png

- Symbiosis - Either a Damage Mitigation for tank or self or Spiritwalkers Grace

- Shrooms are amazing when your clumped tightly in a corner with 10 people they heal up very quickly with the Toxic Mist debuff.

- Hots seem to be the best for this fight as Toxic Mist debuffs hurts and i mean really badly if not dealt with.

- Recommend Hotting up anyone with Toxic Mist and Genesis when out of control, saving Iron Bark for worse case o my god moments. (prey for a couple paladins in the group for their Hand of Purity)

MORE WILL FOLLOW

Edited by Shardar

We have a druid in our raid that likes using Force of Nature tbh i don't actually know how good they are - their output seems low but their quickness seems nice.

In general awesomeness if you have 2 resto druids in the raid I highly recommend Innervate glyph and using it between the 2 as this will give back 80% equivalent to spirit mana back instead of 50% OOM whats OOM. Yay more Rejuvs.

This doesn't seem right...

If I have a resto druid in my raid with the same exact amount of spirit that I do (13,653).  We both will get (13683 * .5 * 10 = 68,415) mana from casting it on ourselves. 

Now if we use the glyph, we only gain 10% of our spirit (13,683 * .1 * 10 = 13,683).  So we would both gain 27,366 mana if we both used on each other.  That'ts not better at all.

Lets assume that the "not less than 8% mana" rule takes into effect.  8% of 300k is 24k, so 24k * 2 = 48,000 mana.  Still less than using it on myself.

And maybe the 8% mana is 40% reduced as well because of the glyph.  I'm not sure, but seeing at the unreduced version is still wosre I'm not going to bother to figure that out as it will surely be even less.

All in all, The glyph has been useless ever since they changed innervate to be based off your spirit and not your max mana.