FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Siege of Orgrimmar Rogue Style

This thread is meant to collect useful pieces of information for Rogues attempting bosses in the Siege of Orgrimmar. We will add some contributions ourselves and hope that the rest will come from comments in this thread smile.png

Table of Contents

Immerseus

Tips:

Links:

The Fallen Protectors

Tips:

Links:

Norushen

Tips:

Links:

Sha of Pride

Tips:

Links:

Galakras

Tips:

Links:

Iron Juggernaut

Tips:

Links:

Kor'kron Dark Shaman

Tips:

Links:

General Nazgrim

Tips:

Links:

Malkorok

Tips:

Links:

Spoils of Pandaria

Tips:

Links:

Thok the Bloodthirsty

Tips:

Links:

Siegecrafter Blackfuse

Tips:

Links:

Paragons of the Klaxxi

Tips:

Links:

Garrosh Hellscream

Tips:

Links:

I know it's not much of an addition, but if you use inv_throwingknife_04.jpgShiv with  rogue_paralytic_poison.jpgParalytic Poison, you can root the Sha Puddle on Immerseus to give you a little breathing room to kill them if they are getting close to the boss during the early Splits when many Shad Puddles are spawning.

I added it to the guide. Compared to Throne of Thunder, I'm now only adding a link to your contribution. It's less work for me and people actually get to read everything you wrote, not what I would have made of it tongue.png

1) Immerseus: You can cloak through the Swirl ability that is channeled as he spins around the room.

2) Nourshen: You can cloak the ability Blind Hatred that rotates around the room.

I will add more as I find out more.

• Like 1

I would take elusiveness as a talent for EVERY progress boss. Makes everything easy for your healers and your healers thank you for that. I would run cheat death for farm bosses to give me some chance to survive if I fail smile.png Do NOT take leeching poison. Not worth it

Immerseus was so easy boss, but interesting mechanics. Spam boss, little bit dodge some shit on the ground. I used crippling poison to have effect on basically every add I was nuking. I would use cloak to save myself during sudden spikes of damage (out of range from a healer etc). As a rogue you should NOT get hit by swirl, but if you do, feel free to cloak smile.png Feint again if you need to survive.

Second boss The fallen protectors was pretty interesting. Always feint during high raid damage. (Pretty basic stuff with elusiveness anyway), but we pretty much trivialized by 3 healing it. I was assigned during stonetoes desperate measures to interrupt and nuke Embodied Gloom with our dk, others were nuking Embodied Sorrow. (We actually managed to always kill our gloom before rest of raid do sorrow tongue.png). Interrupting Gloom made that phase MUCH easier.

Third boss was REALLY INTERESTING. I really liked the concept there. I was assigned second to go to other realm and just nuke adds, dodge shit they throw to you. Basic stuff again there. Then just full dps on adds and if you dip low from sudden raid damage since there is lots of it, use cloak and if it is on cooldown, use your feint. Basic stuff again smile.png You can't die during it.

Nothing really extraordinary. Just cloak abilities if you are lazy. (I do that just to stand still and nuke..xD don't do that..)

Edited by Dreamrogue
  • Like 1

Hi all !

Just a little tip for Sha of Pride fight as a rogue.

Whenever you are affected by Mark of Arrogance, feel free to use your Cloak of Shadows, as it just removes the debuff without giving pride to anyone.

Your healers may thank you smile.png

GL on progress !

Edited by Minetteuh
  • Like 2

A few more tips for you, fellow rogues !

Galakras :

If you have issues with those damn Dragonmaw Bonecrushers charging and channeling Fracture on NPCs, feel free to make good use of your Kidney Shot.

It's cheap, and breaks the channeling instantly, even with only 2 CP (which should not be a problem if you have your Glyph of Redirect, a must-have on this fight).

Of course, Cloak of Shadows also shines for removing the stacks you take from Pulsing Flames in phase 2.

Iron Juggernaut :

In Siege phase, it is easy as a rogue to stay right behind the boss while Shock Pulse is cast.

On the first one, juste use Shadowstep quickly (you can get bumped quite far, so you need to be reactive).

On the second one, Shadowstep is on cooldown, but your Cloak of Shadows makes you immune to damage AND bump.

On the third one, Shadowstep should be available.

Hope this helps !

• Like 1

Yet another tip, for Kor'kron Dark Shaman this time.

As usual, Cloak of Shadow works on pretty much everything : Toxic Storm, Foul Stream, Foul Geyser, Falling Ash.

It even negates the damage you take from Toxic Mist, but it does NOT remove the debuff.

Feint is still great, especially if you get the right glyph and talent.

As for Ashen Wall, I found Evasion to be quite useful, as you might have to go through one of these at some point in the fight.

It makes you dodge every hit you should take from the elementals.

You should probably keep your Preparation just in case you need to use Evasion while it is still on cooldown.

Enjoy smile.png

• Like 1

A tip from a fellow rogue- When my raid group was on Sha of Pride, we were having some issues with Swelling Pride. So, I tried run away from the group and Cloak of Shadows my way out of Swelling Pride and it works pretty well and it's big save for the healers. And make it easier for the raid overall. 

The best part, is that you can do it every time Swelling Pride pops up. :)

• Like 1

galakras

glyph into sharpen knives & glyph of redirect 

cloak to get rid of stacks so you can keep soaking

nazgrim

cc, go crazy, anything goes

glyph of redirect and mod if you like

malkorok

feint and soak melee pools to keep healers happy, you could probably use cloak once, but i chose to keep it for phase 2 where you can dispell yourself 

smokebomb + glyph in phase2 to mitigate some raid damage

spoils of pandaria

redirect glyph & you might want to go into marked for death too

thok the bloodthirsty

glyph into smokebomb (if you werent already) it will push the first phase a bit if you would want that (yes, melee wants  that biggrin.png)

i go shuriken toss for part 2 even if it means a small dps loss during the first phase, just so i dont run too much risk of getting stepped on while dpsing thok in phase 2 + you can dps it while kiting when his stacks are still low

cloak to get rid of the poison if healers arnt able to keep up with dispells (2 healers) or when you are out of range kiting a giant dino...for that matter i also went cheat death & glyph of recovery/recuperate to keep yourself alive a bit while kiting (use cp from shuriken to keep up recuperate)

use sprint talent over shadowstep on this one

siegecrafter

i had to go up the belt alone so i'd time a few CP before going up, redirect  them at the mines (or whatever you're killing), mut, rupture, mod, envenom and half the work is done right there smile.png

you can spec into sprint to run out if you screw up and get too close to the end, you could also use shadowstep on a weapon that is further away, or you can just jump against the tide

Edited by Tijlson
  • Like 2

Garrosh:
damage from the Irond Stars that smashes in to the wall can be cheased with CoS
Whirling Corruption can also be cheased with CoS

Edited by xantrexelf

On Sha of Pride, if you time Killing Spree so that it is going on during Corrupted Prison's cast, you will break free of the prison and continue DPSing, without others having to break the prison.

Edited by Moblin

On Iron Juggernaut, Killing Spree will let you ignore the bump from Shock Pulse.

Also, Cheat Death will allow you to soak a Crawler Mine every 2 minutes.

Hey, I want to add my take on the SoO raid, i mostly play assassination(just cause i can :) ), so some decisions are made according to my spec choice. On aoe fights I started to use combat, which is a huge addition to my dps. So have fun raiding, i hope you find this useful and even find something you didn't know from before. GL HF

Immerseus

- Marked for death talent helps a lot killing the blobs in the midphase. You can easily kill 5-6 blobs if they are close to each other, this helps a lot in HC mode. I prefer crippling poison instead of paralytic, just because I can slow more that 1 blob at a time and use shiv in extra situation. When geared properly 5point(marked for death) envenom/eviscerate nearly kills the blob, so you can just run around with the speed talent killing them with ease. Glyph of redirect also very useful in blob phase.

The Fallen Protectors

1 thing - Glyph of redirect.

Norushen

Glyph of redirect, to be able to switch to adds fast.

Just time your cd's right

Sha of Pride

speed talent to help open prisons and to get back to fighting position fast if imprisoned. I prefer assassination talents for this fight, since you have a very good position and can use dispatch at full power. just use a couple of FoK when small adds come.

Galakras

I am rushing to the towers, so i prefer Marked for death talent, redirect glyph. the fun part is that you get all the CD's up on every tower and can burst the mini bosses of the towers rly fast.

Iron Juggernaut

Shadowstep/killing spree to avoid the pulse knockback

It's all about positioning if you decide you don't use the mentioned above. Find a spot where you can be knocked back into a wall or some other wall-like object, so you can get back to the boss ASAP. Assassination is still my choice for this boss hence the use of dispatch at full potential.

Kor'kron Dark Shaman

ugly fight. other guys mentioned everything. Cloak/evasion used wisely for the win.

General Nazgrim

Redirect, cc on adds. my priority shaman>mage>assasin get there fast and interrrupt the painful casts and heals, disarm assassins and warriors. redirect kill the totems.

Malkorok

all explained perfectly by others. 

Spoils of Pandaria

tricks of trade on your tank for panda boxes to save several seconds.

marked for death, redirect as usual in trash fights.

Thok the Bloodthirsty

i very much support the shuriken idea on this boss. gives you at least a bit of dps uptime especially with assassination because of the poison dmg.

Siegecrafter Blackfuse

I go on belt solo as others here. Since i usually go up there first so just get s'n'd on the boss, get a rupture on him, and get at least 2-3 CP to redirect on the belt. marked for death is ok on this fight but i prefer assassination talents with anticipation on this one, since you only have 1 target dps.

Paragons of the Klaxxi

imo Cleave dmg is mostly useless on this fight since bosses heal and get healed by bloods, so it just looks nice on dps meters, but not in real life, where you lose dps doing that. So i just single target dps the designated target. here i don't just use the dmg abilities on cooldown, i wait for the tougher klaxxies, usually depends on what you decide as a group. I am always keeping vendetta/adrenaline rush for korven the prime for example.

Garrosh Hellscream

Whatever your spec on this fight it's all about switching targets and survival skill usage. Cloak/feint the star dmg. same for whirling corruption, which is nice so you don't lose dps on that boss ability. don't forget your kick ability, as this is vital for the group to interrupt the controlled folks in the final SHA phase. don't forget to call which of the targets you are interrupting, so others don't waste their interrupt cd's, since some have a much longer cooldown for the interrupt skill.

Thok the bloodthirsty (hc or normal mode)

You can keep almost 100% melee uptime on this boss, you just need to know the mechanics.

He will always chase a target far away from him, so if you are near melee range he won't target you and it is safe to stay.

Whenever he starts chasing a new target he will do an explosion to his front and sides meaning you need to stand more at the back (not to much though to avoid getting tailwhipped) of him, however after he has started running standing more to the sides is fine.

Sometimes when he starts chasing a new person you need to run out of melee range untill the boss has started running, why? well if the target he has chosen is on the other side of the room (meaning the boss has to turn) he might turn around on you, as in either he will turn left or right and you can't really be sure which means you have to run out, however if he doesn't have to turn around it is safe to stand in melee range.

Things that will kill you during chase phase, killing spree, shadowstep.

There's no reason to pick shuriken toss on this fight.

Siegecrafter blackfuse hc

You can't use shadowstep or the other talent anymore to get up the conveyor belt, you can only go up every other conveyor belt with the pipes. You don't wanna go assasination on this fight for obvious reasons.

Paragons of the klaxxi hc

Tested all specs on this fight and sub is superior, sub doesn't lose as much as the other specs on this fight due to downtime, sub Isn't as steady dmg as assa (sub is more cd dependant and you can time cds in this fight so they don't go to waste) and combat isn't ideal either seeing as you need to build up the insight buff + if you use shadowblades+adrenaline rush at the wrong time and waste em, you'll have to wait the alot longer for the cd to go off seeing as you'll be spamming finishers with those two.

Even though sub has the downside of not being able to dps properly from behind it's still ahead on this fight.

Both elusiveness and cheat death are really helpful here, seeing as rogues soak the aim dmg elusiveness is great but at the same time if you fail to the rapid fire orbs cheat death will save ya, so it's really just individual.

Garrosh hellscream. hc

If you struggle with dps on siege engineers here sub is the way to go. (shadowstep is a must on this fight if you do engineers)

You can soak all the ironstar dmg in ph1 with clos up.

After the first siege engineer it's safe to run back to the boss and dps him for 10 seconds (provided there's a warlock port up)

but not the after the second engineer. You should be running back to stack posistion at engineers 10 seconds before descerate hits to place it in a good posistion, so obviously timers is a must on this fight.

If you're interrupting an add on your own in the brain room there's a few things to take in account (i'm assuming you're sub here)

if you used vanish for dps you can shadow dance and cheap shot, you'll be able to get two cheap shots in before shadow dance runs out. By that time if you're around 570 ilvl the mob will usually be around 20% health so the last bit is easily finished off with hemo spam + you need to use kick here aswell (don't waste it at the start just use it when stuns run off)

Second intermission phase with all the small adds you will want to have saved both trix and cloak of shadows, basically when you get to the top of the stairs you can just whore with clos a never be feared or take any damage, just go full out on aoe.

In ph2.5 and p3 he will spawn adds when using whirling corruption, you can still soak the dmg with cloak of shadows but you need to be aware that adds can spawn due to that, so you should take it up with your raidleader if the extra dps is needed or not.

Another thing to take in mind is that when you're standing in melee he will spawn purple shit on the ground sometimes and it will explode for most of your health, so the safest thing to do here is: feint the first 2-3 seconds of dmg from whirling corruption and after that use clos and you should have it up for any explosion.

In p3 when he goes to the middle and heals that's where you will really want to nuke, so you'll want all your cds + pot up for this.

Here the dps is even more important so it is really useful to have rogues just sitting on him 100% with clos, we even had the other melee in for this using cds and shit.

P4, you'll probably be in the moving malice group (fourth malice), the most important thing to remember here is to cloak at 2 stacks of the debuff, any more will probably kill you, cloak immunes you from any more debuffs + it removes existing ones and this mean you'll only get 2 at the end aswell, smoke bomb and other cds is ideal here aswell, although not when immunties are up.

Spoils of pandaria. hc.

In the klaxxi room there are adds that enrage, you can shiv to remove it. It makes the tanks job alot easier seeing as they have to kite em otherwise, you can also stun em.

Each of the "bosses" casts an aoe, feint works on all of these and it is more or less needed on this fight due to how spread everyone usually is and how bursty the dmg can be, now it can be argued if feint is actually worth it on fights where's there's a shiton of aoe healing going out + everyone stacking but on this fight there's just to much random dmg and spreading going on meaning that even if the aoe explosions don't kill ya, there might be some random dmg that brings you down after.

Due to the amount of abilities that can kill you on this fight, I recommend cheat death.

Edited by Jommys

Immerseus hc.

If you're combat I recommend killing spree glyph here so that you don't end up on the other side of the room away from all the adds.

If you're using 2 tanks and one of em is not is melee range, it's obviously better to run to the tank of immerseus seeing as he'll probably have some adds aswell and just cleave off the boss to the adds.

Kor'kron dark shamans. hc.

I would recommend using cloak of shadows for every foul stream, now it can be avoided while staying in melee range but it's also very risky, it can oneshot you. You should also use feint if you don't have clos ready. Feinting for falling ash is helpful but not needed, it takes you down to around 50%.

General nazgrim.

Longer cds you should always save for berserker phase. Back when I was playing assa I even replaced the cd reduction trinket due to not being able to properly benefit from it, blowing your cds at the wrong time on this fight can result in a 50k dps loss (matters most as assasination, seeing as they're longer cds but with more benefit).

Malkrok hc.

You should be soaking the small orbs around the room everytime cloak of shadows is off cd, it makes it easier for the ranged.

You can also look around for where they are being clumped up and delay soaking ofc.

Edited by Jommys

Hello! 

Virgin poster inc for Heroic modes as combat:

"Never" change these talents:
Shadow Focus - (Won't even list this for each fight.)
Anticipation

Make sure to: 
  • Track Anticipation stacks and Bandit's guile together: You can cheese a bit more damage with more Evicserates during Deep Insight. 
  • Keep RvS up: More CP's= more finishers= more KS/AR/SB
  • Try to refresh SnD with 2 seconds or less left. Preferably with 5 CP's. USE ANTICIPATION FOR THIS.
  • Try KS on each fight, learn to time it properly with the bosses timers and when to use it with BF. 

Immerseus

Talents:
  • Deadly Throw
  • Elusiveness,
  • BoS
  • (Paralytic Poison, optional)
  • Anticipation

Glyphs:
  • Redirect
  • Feint
  • (CoS, Evasion, Smoke Bomb) depends on stacking tactics and tanks abilities to get aggro.

Tips:
  • Use BoS to get blobs far away, make sure to not die from adds if you have aggro.
  • Use BF often for the big packs of adds.
  • Redirect + Deadly Throw if a blob is close to getting to the middle. 
  • Watch debuff from boss (usually no problem in 25man)
  • STAY IN RANGE OF HEALERS!

Fallen Protectors

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
  • Anticipation
Glyphs: 
  • Redirect
  • Feint.

Tips:
  • Don't pad with BF, follow kill order. 
  • After Rook goes into desperate measures, go for Embodied Gloom, your interrupts will help a lot. 
  • If He is going into desperate measures soon, save a KS or AR/SB for that. 
  • Make a focusmacro for kicks on Sun. If you wan't, get Shadowstep in here too. You need to "re-focus" after every DM.
  • Make sure you can clearly see which way Rook is facing (communicate with tanks) and make sure to not stand in poisons.
  • Pad away during Sun's DM and sub 33%.

Norushen

Talents:
  • Shadow Focus
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
  • Anticipation. 
Glyphs:
  • Redirect
  • Feint
  • Deadly Momentum.

Tips:

• Depending on when you purify yourself; in 25 man raids as combat you can do some serious damage to the small adds with BF if you're standing on max range from boss with BF on and have adds behind you. DO NOT DO this unless you're purified, in that case it's better to target adds instead.
  • Don't soak black orbs by mistake.
  • CoS works on death ray, you can also Shadowstep through it, if you have to. 

Sha of Pride:

Talents:
  • BoS
  • Elusiveness
  • Anticipation
  • (deadly throw, if your ranged can't interrupt)

Glyphs:
  • Redirect
  • Feint
  • (Smoke Bomb,Sprint)

Tips:
  • Use BoS to soak rifts and get prisons quick and easy.
  • TotT on a tank and pop BF when small adds comes. 
  • Redirect + Deadly throw to interrupt big add if ranged can't interrupt. 
  • Smokebomb on stacked raid is good for swelling corruption, Also good for forcing big addS closer to raid if stacked and timed correctly. 
  • Save CoS for Mark of Arrogance.

Galakras

Talents:
  • Nerve Strike
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
  • Prey on the Weak
  • Anticipation
  • (Paralytic poison combined with Blade Flurry glyphs could cause some extra stuns, these are pretty random, but you don't wanna use CP's for kidney shots unless it's necessary. And you will be using BF a lot.)

Glyphs:
  • Redirect
  • Feint
  • Smoke Bomb
  • (Blade Flurry)

Tips:
  • Make sure that if you're playing combat you won't go up in towers. Cuz we be rippin' down here yo.
  • TotT to ground tank in this fight. 
  • Focus shamans, interrupt what you can. Sacrifice a Kidney shot if heal is about to go through. 
  • BF, BF, BF.
  • Stay on the move and use CoS / Feint to reduce dragon fire damage. 
  • Move out of small bosses "cloud of death".

Iron Juggernaut:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • CoS
  • Smoke Bomb. 

Tips:
  • Avoid ground AOE.
  • Use Feint liberally.
  • CoS+elusiveness feint can soak a mine if needed.
  • CoS also makes you immune to Shock Pulse. 
  • Using Shadowstep just after Shock Pulse will get you back to /inside the boss. 

Dark Shamans:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • CoS
  • Smoke Bomb. 

Tips:
  • With 3 tank tactic. Go up with Haromm.
  • Use Feint liberally. You take tons of damager up there.
  • Use CoS if you're close to the foul stream.
  • Stay away from walls at any cost.
  • Be VERY careful with using KS since it might kill you if the boss turns to cast and you hit the walls.
  • Pull: TotT> Tank. BF on> Pre-pot> Stealth> Shadowstep (a dog)> Ambush>SnD> KS >= Win.

General Nazgrim:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Shadowstep
  • Nerve Strike
  • Prey on the Weak
  • Anticipation.
Glyphs:
  • Redirect
  • Feint
  • Sprint

Tips:
  • Avoid fire (giggles)
  • Use KS /AR/SB on the pull, might be up for first berserk. 
  • Ask for permission to focus Arcweavers > Shamans.
  • Redirect 5 CP's onto an add. RvS and Kidney. (8 sec Stun unless DR.)
  • BF banners.
  • Use Dismantle on Snipers and Ironblades

Malkorok:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Burst of Speed
  • Anticipation
Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • Sprint
  • Smoke Bomb. 

Tips:
  • As a rogue, you're perfectly suited to soak puddles in/around melee, Since BoS breaks the slow. Use Feint when inside.
  • Activate BF when adds comes to the boss, turn it off when they're dead.
  • You can use CoS to soak orbs in melee if they are causing issues. 
  • Use Smokebomb on tank if solotanking the blood rage, otherwise wait for it to be called.
  • Pop nitro boost or sprint & CoS to soak orbs. 

Spoils of Pandaria:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • (Optional) Marked for Death, could be good. But i usually focus High HP mobs and cleave of off them, so anticipation is my choice. 
  • Shadowstep
Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • Redirect
  • Smoke Bomb. / Sprint

Tips:
  • Avoid ground AOE. (Flowers from WW monks and puddle from Kuchongs as well as whirlwinds)
  • Use Feint liberally.
  • Magic = using smokebomb on top of one of the big mobs can prevent Aoe damage to any of your party members outside of the smoke bomb. 
  • Interrupt any casts (Forbidden magic)
  • TotT tanks.

Thok the Bloodthirsty:

Talents:
  • Elusiveness
  • Burst of Speed
Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • CoS
  • Smoke Bomb. 

Tips:
  • Use Glyphed CoS and KS in between Tail Lashes.
  • Make sure to have AR/SB ready for bats @ first cage. 
  • Both Dismantle and Shiv works on Jailors, track enrage, shiv the first one and dismantle the second one if it happens.
  • You can DPS Thok for the first 3-4 Blood Frenzies. DO NOT USE KS on him in this phase. You will die. And don't dps Thok if your group is having issues with Jailor (use KS on Jailor). 

Seigecrafter Blackfuse:

Talents:
  • (Belt) Cheat Death
  • (Belt) Deadly Throw
  • Either Way: Shadowstep.
  • (Non-belt) Elusiveness

Glyphs:
  • Feint
  • Sprint (Blade Flurry)
  • Redirect 

Tips:
Belt:
  • You can't go up here for every time anymore. 
  • Get up close to the wall to attack ASAP.
  • Hit the first weapon on the belt to start SnD.
  • Use KS as soon as the back end of the weapon is out of the firewall.
  • Then proceed to pop AR/SB. 
  • Use CoS just before the first firebeams. Then run on the side of the weapon / slightly in front. You can easily pass 2 walls of beams this way. 
  • If the weapon doesn't die. I'd suggest that you stay for a few seconds, the use Shadowstep through and finishes the weapon. With anticipation, you can also get a 5CP Deadly at the end. 

Non-Belt:

Assuming you go with "mines" most of the time.

• Use Crippling poison. Awesome for mines with BF Glyph.
  • Make sure to either have a mod or your eyes open if you get fixated. 
  • Nuke boss, focus mines.
  • Use feint for Magnetic Crush and CoS for dispelling or ignoring Superheated. 
  • Shadowstep friendles if you're stuck and gets fixated by a mine. 

Good luck!

EDIT: Now only paragons and Garrosh left. 
Edited by Krans
  • Like 1

@Krans: thanks for the tips, they helped me tremendously (even though my guild is not progressing on heroics yet). I'd like to see more of the same if that's possible :). Good luck on the Garrosh kill!

• Like 1

This is useful - please continue. My guild stepped back to normal progression after people leaving the guild / game but i hope to progress through heroic eventually.

One thing i have found that at Thok you can dismantle the jailer (in normal mode at least) which helped us a bit and doesn't cost me anything also if you are missing a hunter, you can shiv the enrage.

• Like 1

Uncommon Patron

Immerseus: Use crippling poison to slow blobs. I personally just burst of speed and hit as many as i can to slow them to help others kill more every round. Also Elusiveness talent is wonderful for the massive hit right before reform.

Norushen: Cloak through blinding hate beam if you are in a pickle. Glyph of redirect also helps to kill little adds fast and leeching poison helps out the healers quite a bit in here, otherwise elusiveness is great to take hits from little adds to prevent buff on boss.

Sha of Pride: Cloak to dispel mark of arrogance since it will not give you or anyone else pride. Use elusiveness talent with feint for swelling pride. For heroic mode, you can use talented feint and burst of speed to soak multiple rifts before debuff is applied to you.

Galakras: Glyph of Safe Fall to be able to jump off of towers without taking much fall damage if any. For bonecrushers fracture, you can kick, kidney shot, or even vanish+cheap shot to cancel the Fracture channel. You can also use cloak to clear debuff in final phase.

Iron Juggernaut: for the knockbacks from Shock Pulse, there are 3 of them. The first one, quickly use shadowstep, for the second one, cloak of shadows (negates the knockback), and quickly shadowstep again for the 3rd one. Cloak of shadows will NOT count for soaking mines so don't even try it unless it is glyphed and you have a ridiculous amount of health.

Malkorok: Feint with the elusiveness talent to soak pools so you can save cloak to self-dispel the Displaced Energy debuff during Blood rage. You can also quickly use shadowstep to save time if you happen to get knocked up in the air (make sure to thank whatever ranged / healer for that).

Thok the Bloodthirsty: Burst of Speed talent for when you get focused. A glyphed smoke bomb really helps healers out during stack phase. Cloak to dispel Icy Blood.

Siegecrafter Blackfuse: On conveyor belts, you can cloak through the beams. you can also shadowstep a friendly raid member (macro) near the tube to maximize uptime on boss before going in the tube for assembly line.

Paragons of the Klaxxi: Glyph of Redirect is a must. 

Garrosh Hellscream: The Iron Star damage can be completely avoided with cloak, that includes getting hit by the iron star itself as well as the hit when it smashes into the wall. You can use shadowstep to kill the siege engineers. If you aren't assigned to kill the engineers, Burst of Speed is very useful for heart phases.

Hey rogues out there! I've got a werid issue lol, It's about klaxxi 25m Heroic, don't know if it even happend with one of u , but I've fucked up twice because of , Since when you get aim as rogue you do not need any assistance because you can vanish But While I got lock aimed, it was while rapid fire orbs and individualy I got locked on aim exactly infront of rapid fire bolt , twice , I would like to know if there is any dam way to avoud it, I cannot move or make any performance the only way I tought of is speccing to cheat death but I dislike that talent