FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
vaeevictiss

completely unrelated question lol

i only ask this because it seems to be happening with Soul Link, so other classes probably have it too.

I started getting this floating text after the patch that displays absorbs. It is really friggin annoying. I even turned off MSBT and the ingame floating text is off as well and it is still doing it. Anyone else getting it so we can figure out if it is a blizz function or addon?

Yes I got that also and was annoying me until I figured out how to get rid of it, I fixed it by going into the normal WoW Interface, Combat Text, then if you notice there's a healing box that is probably unchecked, but under it is a greyed out checked box for absorbs.

I checked healing which allowed me to uncheck absorbs, then unchecked healing, and it fixed everything.

Yes I got that also and was annoying me until I figured out how to get rid of it, I fixed it by going into the normal WoW Interface, Combat Text, then if you notice there's a healing box that is probably unchecked, but under it is a greyed out checked box for absorbs.

I checked healing which allowed me to uncheck absorbs, then unchecked healing, and it fixed everything.

If that's the case you should contact Blizzard. Looks like a bug: If you deselect the healing, it should hide all its sub-categories, too. 

Edited by Rakupenda