FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hoobler

Fury Warrior, Tips and help

Hello Everyone, i just registred here at Icy-Veins to see if can get some help smile.png

My guild downed 4 bosses on our first raidnight in SoO yesterday.

And i was lucky to get Tier Chest and sword from Sha.

But! i also received Sholders from protectors on my Bonus Roll. So my question:

Since it no pure crit on the T15 Normal sholders. Should i use the one i got yesterday instead and sacrifice my 4set bonus? Or should i wait until i got another peice of T16 before im replacing my 4set?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Hoobler/simple

It might look wierd but i experimented abit after the raid yesterday, that why the reforges and gems look like it does atm. smile.png

Thanks, And sorry for the english. Hopfully you are able to read my bad post!

/Hoobler

Edited by Hoobler

T15 4p is really good. If you were going from Heroic T15 to Normal T16 I would've told you to wait for your T16 2p to change your shoulders, but since you're going from Normal T15 to N T16 the frontier is a bit more blurry...

I would say to change then, since the ilvl upgrade is really huge, but doing that will lower your burst by quite a bit (though overall you should do better DPS).

Askmrrobot loves to put exp/crit gems as it allows to pick up socket bonuses while freeing up enough expertise on your gear to reforge it to more useful stats. Following it or not is absolutely up to you, as it is not minor gemming/reforging like this that is going to make or break your dps, it's how good you are at playing the class. In the end if you prefer to have Str/Crit or pure Crit gems in your red sockets you can just lock them in and askmrrobot will reforge around what you want to do.

Hope this helps, 

Rage

Yeah, I just equipped the Shoulders and reforged some stuff, Looks better now.

Sounds alot better with more sustained damage on every fight.

And im guessing im going with a few Exp gems, Lets see how it works out :)

One more question, About going arms when im primarly fury.

Hows is the best to do with reforges?

Thanks!

/Hoob

Ideally, you would want to reforge your gear for every fight you have to go Arms.

In reality though, if you can get your hand on a 3rd weapon and just keep it for Arms, you'll do more than fine with your Fury reforges when you go Arms.

Dancing Steel.

Even though Windsong has a chance to give Crit, the 1650 Srength from Dancing Steel is by far superior to the chance of getting haste or mastery that windsong gives you.